• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IntegraHost Purchased Lake Shore Services

LSComputers

NLC
Hello,

Community members, I have been around these forums for quite some time, I have severed many client from here, and assisted others. However as of August 1st, Lake Shore Services is selling all clients, and will be selling/merging with IntegraHost. This comes to some as an surprise, as many have heard talks of a Game Server Providing division, Voice Divisions starting up, however due to myself having to possibly take up to 1-1 1/2 months off from the Internet, I do not feel it is fair to my clients to be away. I will be still all my clients communication for up to 1.5 years, which is the set time for the business sell to be completed in full.

IntegraHost has been in business since late 2003. Providing great hosting at a great price, IntegraHost has been one of the fastest growing hosting companies. With numerous high honor awards IntegraHost has shown that it can handle it's growth and still provide outstanding 24/7 support.

This company runs in competition with Host Gator, Mid phase, Host Rocket, Lunar Pages and in-turn has developed a strong and stable shared hosting division.

I will be slowly coming on-board with there company, if talks proceed well, and will be introducing there Dedicated Line to the community in up coming months.

With all this said, you may see me taking a few days off from the hosting business, however I shell return bring my great sales back to this forum board as well as many others. As well as the production of 911-Hosting Fraud Prevention shell start work once again.

Last edited:
Back