• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

instead of KaZaA

HistoryGirl

People have talked about problems what could i use instead of KaZaA?

Your advice is needed please

Last edited:
try using emule, download may look slow at first but once u set it up correctly u'll get great speeds :biggrin2:

Originally posted by 98125
iMesh - www.imesh.com
*uses loads of system resources

I can also make it iMeshlite if you want.

Mullin

if your going to make something lite then i suggest making grokster lite without their spyware. i love grokster but not enough to let them put that crap on my putie.

Originally posted by Daniel
Grokster is the same as kazaa, they both use the same network.

iMesh is on the same network as kazaa lite.
on iMesh i've been able do download off "kazaalite users" but on kazaalite i can't download off "imesh users"

Mullin

limewire - supposed to be good though i havent used it, damn bandwidth limits. :devious2:

runs on win, mac and linux i think.

like many others uses Gnutella Network (as does Kazaa etc al)

if you want the url there is a great search engine called google.... LOL ;)

Mediaseek can be called an alternative to audio galaxy but it looks quite down at the moment. If only many people uses it, it would be really cool just like the old AG. But still, nothing compares to AG. :cry2:

Originally posted by HistoryGirl I've only used to download PSP 7. Your advice is needed please

my advice...don't tell public forums that you have illegally acquired adobe products :rolleyes:

oops - i always thought kazaa was gnutella because of the speed.

Gnutella Clients
BearShare
Gnucleus
Morpheus
Shareaza
Swapper
XoloX
LimeWire
Phex

Back