• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Insane Mario Gameplay

lol, nice. that guy does things in ever even knew was possible. makes me wanna try to play that game again.

Just like i said at WHT, he uses cheats, he was able to fly while small, which can only be done when you have a leaf.

Since he was able to capture it, probably used a emulator and a rom, then hand built cheats.

Sad, people have to cheat.

I saw this recently also. That stuff is quite impressive. I always thought I was fast rushing through all the stages, then I saw this. I hear there are also some clips of the guy playing through the Megaman series and Zelda.

Originally posted by is0lized
Just like i said at WHT, he uses cheats, he was able to fly while small, which can only be done when you have a leaf.

Since he was able to capture it, probably used a emulator and a rom, then hand built cheats.

Sad, people have to cheat.

No, he used game bugs.

Here's an Super Mario Brothers 2 video. He started playing with 3 lives, now 99 lives, 21 3 perfect stars slots in a row, fastest time to finish the entire worlds on every level without die with once use raccon suit in an hour. That's fast...

I can beat Zelda: Orcarina of Time in maybe 45mins-1 hour...if I play on my comp and edit out the cutscenes(first actual cutscene is freaking 10 minutes long).

Last edited:
Originally posted by Matt8
I wonder if anyone has watched the whole 11 min. vid :confused2:

I watched it. It became very fast at one moment. He may have accelerated the movie.

ga

I dont even feel like playin games any more my friends son got me into it and I played an game called maxpayne and up to now I feel nautious.

That's a FPS IIRC...not my genre either. Simulations are my favorite, bit of strategy, sometimes when I'm bored i play IF for 5 minutes.

You guys think that's good? Well it is, but I used to do that all the time. Most people I knew could. In every version there were tricks. Such as the one where you trap a turtle shell on the stairs and keep hitting it to build up your life. It doesnt look like he used any third party cheats.

I still like Tank on Atari best :applaudin

Originally posted by Webdude
You guys think that's good? Well it is, but I used to do that all the time. Most people I knew could. In every version there were tricks. Such as the one where you trap a turtle shell on the stairs and keep hitting it to build up your life. It doesnt look like he used any third party cheats.

I still like Tank on Atari best :applaudin
Whats that?

Anyway i only like racing cars that are real, I don't really like car games like Daytona USA anymore, unless I'm playing multiplayer. BTW anyone got NFS High Stakes and want to play multiplayer with me?

NFS too, racing games are great, but I don't have a controller (mine broke) so I don't play them much anymore.

One of my buddies could beat zelda a link to the past in 2 ½ hours without cheating, i thought that was pretty impressive

Originally posted by Daniel

I can beat Zelda: Orcarina of Time in maybe 45mins-1 hour...if I play on my comp and edit out the cutscenes(first actual cutscene is freaking 10 minutes long).
Dang, I wish I could do that, but without cutscenes, it probably still takes me 4 to 5 hours to beat the game.

O_O That's pretty amazing.

The fastest I've ever beat a game was Zelda: Wind Waker and that was in a week (I played off and on about 2 or 3 hours a day). Second place would have to be Grand Theft Auto: Vice City with only all missions completed in 3 days.

Back