• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

InnoXeon.Com|P2H FFMPEG Hosting, 10GB Space, 100GB Bandwidth, Full FFMPEG support!

Asmar

Hello

InnoXeon is offering free post2host hosting packages for all to use. All our plans comes with full support for FFMPEG!. Just register at our forum and request your hosting there.

We will never go down on you and leave you unattended. It is our promise to make your hosting experience different from the rest. If you have bad experiences from our staff, please notify the owner immediately. We promise to be a 100% Reputable Web Host.

Here are some of our hosting packages (both free & paid)

* Package B1 (20 Posts For Onetime)
o 5GB Space, 50 GB Bandwidth, Unlimited Everything Else, and FFMPEG!.
* Package B2 (30 Posts For Onetime)
o 7GB Space, 70 GB Bandwidth, Unlimited Everything Else, and FFMPEG!.
* Package B3 (50 Posts For Onetime)
o 10GB Space, 100GB Bandwidth, Unlimited Everything Else, and FFMPEG!.

Paid plans are also available!

Please post hosting request on our Forum in the hosting request section to get hosting.

Please give comments and suggestions and I will try to follow them.

Link : www.innoxeon.com

Last edited:
lols man its not scam and who told you that he was scaming man ,first confirm than post.
It is warez forum now and now it is not owned by Asmar.Is is hosted on my server.
It was not a paid site as far as i know,and free hosts can close whenever they want as they don't earn enough to pay server costs.Onething more that InnoXeon is now http://www.hostbaker.net.

Back