• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Injections

Originally posted by Jan
My last blood test was a pleasant surprise. The sister gathered about 10 little bottles (it was a multi test) and I :rolleyes: and expect the worst.

She rubbed the cleaner onto my skin and I was prepared to look away, thinking she would need a HUGE needle for that lot, but all it was, was a little canula. All she had to do was attach each vial to it and the blood flowed into it. Totally pain free :biggrin2: Hopefully you will get the same when you have yours ;)
One of my friends had a blood test in the past (also the same grade, cos we're all supposed to take the immunisation), the nurse plunged the needle in, nothing came and pulled it out, but the needle broke. this went on for 3 cycles, finally he got it at the fourth try. :nervous: It'll be such a wait!

few words - you wimps

there is NOTHING wrong with injections (except if your having your TB jab - i've still got the mark in my arm since March)

Mullin

Im only a kid... and Im not afraid of them... Im having my third hepatitis B shot really soon. The only one Im afraid of is the one I might have to get in MY GUM cause I might have to get a tooth out :nervous:

Originally posted by TRUNKS
Im only a kid... and Im not afraid of them... Im having my third hepatitis B shot really soon. The only one Im afraid of is the one I might have to get in MY GUM cause I might have to get a tooth out :nervous:
Those are the worse, but hey you can always admire the nurse you know? :D

Originally posted by Jan
TB = tuberculosis :confused: Is that still rife where you are?

Yep Jan. You get it in every high school in the UK (don't ask why) or you can go to the hospital and have it done there.

Comes in packs of 500 around here :classic2: so they do two year groups in one go:(!!!!

Mullin

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Those are the worse, but hey you can always admire the nurse you know? :D

;) I MIGHT NOT HAVE TO THOUGH! Ive been wiggling it. WHoo!

Back