• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Infuriating... Need help finding SHOUTcast server host

C-3PO

Alright... I deleted my other computer account, and all the bookmarks along with it, in those bookmarks was the site that I'm looking for. I checked, and it deleted the file with the bookmarks in it, so I've been searching for hours.

What I can remember:

was something like www.s...hosting.com
had really cheap hosting (the plan I was going for was 300 listeners at 24kbps at roughly $60 a year.
the site's layout was really dark blue, but it was nice.
the primary currency was British pounds...

So, if you could help me find it, I'd be mucho appreciative... This is really frustrating. :tired2:

I'll move this to where hosts hang out more, they might be able to help you :)

Nope, I did a search anyways, but, since I don't know the name of the site, I can only search for "shoutcast host" and similar, which just lists hundreds of free hosting requests. :rolleyes2

C-3PO said:
Nope, I did a search anyways, but, since I don't know the name of the site, I can only search for "shoutcast host" and similar, which just lists hundreds of free hosting requests. :rolleyes2

Hi

Well your going to have to search it again unless you can think of the name. Where did you first find there site?.

Wow, fits the description quite well, but the layout's not the same, and the name doesn't ring a bell.

Thanks for looking though! :biggrin2:

C-3PO said:
Wow, fits the description quite well, but the layout's not the same, and the name doesn't ring a bell.

Thanks for looking though! :biggrin2:

How did you find the site?, via a forum such as winamp.com or via a search site such as Yahoo or Google?, can you remember what you searched for? & are you sure the site stated with a ''s'' as I have found a few that fit what you require but none of the url's start with a ''s''.

Craig

EDIT////////////////////////

Would the site be: http://www.streamsolutions.co.uk/ ?

Last edited:
Nope that's not it either.

I thought I found it on a forum, but I searched that forum and couldn't find it.

And, if you've found any that don't start with 's' and are similar please post them... I'm pretty sure it started with 's' but my mind is pretty foggy about the whole thing. oldman2

Back