• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.info Domain Name + 50Mb Cpanel Hosting For Free

misshost

Hello Everyone,

We are currently offering limited no. of .info domain registrations for free. All domains come with 50Mb Free Cpanel Hosting.

No ads no forum postings

Email us at: info@kamyana.com with your Request

Do include, your Full name, adress, city, country, contact number, email id and website language in the email.

Do note: The only supported languages are English and Urdu. No other language websites will be entertained.

Regards

Last edited:
it is good offer
but have some questions :-
1- if my main site at english can i make another version at my language ?
2- are we get full controll of domain ???
3- what is the period of this offer (i mean the domain is for year or just monthes )
4-is domain is our Choices or we choose form list ?
5-i don't under stand what you mean with contact number?
6-what is the catch from this offer?

thanks

Last edited:
I've sent him an email about everything he asked for, and he accepted it but never responded on when I was gonna get the domain :/

yes ,l got it ,thank guy !

does the domain just hold for 1 year ?

How can we trust that you got the domain? can you please show us the url?

I've sent him an email about everything he asked for, and he accepted it but never responded on when I was gonna get the domain :/

my free domain : http://ameliavega.info/

l think the user have no premission to switch the nameserver

try to contact he in msn,moreover ,l don't know when will the domain get expiring(may be 1 year ?)

anyway ,thank kamyana

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the late reply. I am processing all pending orders now. You will receive confirmation emails in next 30 min.

Regards

All pending orders are done. You can place new orders by emailing me.

it is good offer
but have some questions :-
1- if my main site at english can i make another version at my language ?
2- are we get full controll of domain ???
3- what is the period of this offer (i mean the domain is for year or just monthes )
4-is domain is our Choices or we choose form list ?
5-i don't under stand what you mean with contact number?
6-what is the catch from this offer?

1. No you cannot place any other language website. Even if its english version is there. Only allowed languages are English and Urdu.

2. You will not get the full control of domain till the 1st year ends.

3. The duration is of 1 year.

4. You can register any available .info domain.

5. Contact number refers to your home telephone or mobile number.

6. We are offering this as a marketing strategy.

Regards

Please check your email. Your domain is registered and details are sent to your email.

Regards

No, you cannot change the name servers. You can renew the domain upon expiry on regular renewal prices. Once its renewed you will also get the ownership rights for the domain name along with name servers change option.

Regards

Has anyone else who recieved an account having issues? I tried looking for a contact forum over there but the main page hasn't changed since this offer was posted.

Back