• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Inexspensive hosts?

jynt

I started looking for a cheap host recently, and I'm not sure if I'm going to find anything.

Diskspace isn't the most important thing, though I would like an amount somewhere over 100 megabytes. Other things include:

PHP
MySQL (more than one db, phpmysql)
I beleive perl and that is pretty standard these days..
At least 2 gigs transfer a month

Preferably not much limitation on other things such as email accounts, subdomains and such.

Please let me know if what I'm looking for is non existant. I'm looking for less than $30 a year, and they must accept foreign customers (I'm Canadian, and I'm sure there are some hosts who avoid it because of the money conversion and such)

I was looking at www.onehost.ws, but I'm a bit skeptical to say the least. You have to make a 12 month contract and I'm not sure about the whole server location seeing as how they're in Singapore.

Well if i am allowed to make you an offer, VONetwork's S-200/2 Shared Hosting Plan is perfect for you.
It includes
-200MB Webspace
-2GB Transfer
-Cpanel 6.4
-Unlimited Everything else
-PHP/MySQL/CGI/SSI...
-and all the features listed here.

This plan costs $20/Year, and as long as you are paying with a Credit Card, we accept customers from all over the world.

This will be on a server at the Nac.Net datacentre, so you can be assured of premium quality bandwith. The server has had 100% uptime for the last 2 weeks.

To top this off you get the top quality support VONetwork offers to all it's customers.
-11 Support Staff
-6 Forms of support, these being
-IRC
-Instant Messaging (ICQ,AIM,Yahoo,MSN)
-Forum's
-Email
-Trouble Ticket System
and
-Live 1on1 support when available.

For more information please visit VONetwork's Shared Hosting Plan Page.

If you like and understand everything i have mentioned above you can signup directly by clicking here.

At VONetwork we know you will be so happy with our service's that we don't lock you into any 12 month contracts. All you do is pay every month that you would like to be hosted with us, month by month. If you are still worried about signing up, don't be, because we also offer a 5-Day trial period. To apply all you have to do is go to our forums here and pm the member "nirosh".

On behalf of the team at VON, we hope to see you as a customer soon.

Luke.

Last edited:
Originally posted by jynt
I started looking for a cheap host recently, and I'm not sure if I'm going to find anything.

Diskspace isn't the most important thing, though I would like an amount somewhere over 100 megabytes. Other things include:

PHP

Preferably not much limitation on other things such as email accounts, subdomains and such.

Please let me know if what I'm looking for is non existant. I'm looking for less than $30 a year, and they must accept foreign customers (I'm Canadian, and I'm sure there are some hosts who avoid it because of the money conversion and such)

I was looking at www.onehost.ws, but I'm a bit skeptical to say the least. You have to make a 12 month contract and I'm not sure about the whole server location seeing as how they're in Singapore.

There are 2 ways you can look at it. Pay upfront at .90 cents a month to onehost.ws for a total of $10.80 and never have to worry for hosting 1 year. Or don't. Now if in 6 months they just "disappear", well than you are out $5 bucks (the other $5 you used for the first 6 months).

It doesn't hurt to be the first one to put your foot in the water.

Bizarre-Host can offer you our medium 1 plan:

200MB Space
2GB Data Transfer
15 MySQL

Special Price for you:

$2/Month
Or
$20/Year

Payments are made through PayPal.

Send me a PM or E-Mail if you are interested or if you have any questions or comments.

We at empirehosting.org would like to let you know that we hav 2 plans that might suit your needs:

Our personal plan:

- 50MB Web Space
- 3GB Monthly Bandwidth
- Host up to 5 domains
- $2 for monthly billing.
- $20 for yearly billing.

Our small plan:

- 100MB Web Space
- 6GB Monthly Bandwidth
- Host up to 10 domains
- $4 for monthly billing.
- $40 for yearly billing.

This comes with the following value added features.

Unlimited subdomain forwarding/pointing
SSH Access
PHP 4.1.2 with Zend Optimizer
Password protection for websites

CONTROL PANEL
Cpanel powered.
WHM included for reseller

EMAIL FEATURES
Mail Manager
NeoMail & Horde (IMP) WebMail
Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Forwarders/Aliases
Unlimited Auto responders
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Custom Email Filters
Custom Mail Exchanger
Catch All Address
SPAM Assassin

DATABASE FEATURES
MySQL Powered Database
PHPMyAdmin installed
Unlimited MySQL Databases

STATISTIC FEATURE
Show latest visitors
Analog Statistics
Webalizer Statistics
Awstats Statistics
Show Error Logs
Sub-Domain Statistics
HTTP FEATURES
Apache Powered HTTPd Server
Zend Optimizer Enabled
Download Raw Access Logs
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Define MIME Types
Apache Handlers
Cron Jobs
File Manager
Define Error Pages
Password Protected Folders
MS FrontPage Extensions
Manage Website Redirects

FTP FEATURES
ProFTPd Powered FTP Server
Unlimited 24x7 FTP Access
Anonymous FTP Controls
Anonymous FTP Messages
FTP Session Controls

E-COMMERCE FEATURES
Agora Shopping Cart
SSL Ability (Certificate Not Included)

ADD-ON FEATURE
PHP-Nuke CMS
OS Commerce (Shopping cart)
Invision Forum

PREMIUM FEATURES
Search Engine Submission Utilities
Webmaster References
Entropy Chat room Facilities
OpenPGP Keys
Site Backup Utility

Thanks Moonman, Robert, Bizarre-Host and X-Istance for your input. I'm not sure what my final choice will be but I really like vonetwork's hosting plans and community feel of their website.

Thanks again.

hello jynt,
My name is John and I am from Chronichosting.com and I have a special deal for you.
400 mb webspace
3 gb bandwidth
Red Hat Linux 8.0
CPanel 6.0
Unlimited Autoresponders
Unlimited Add-on & Parked Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding
Unlimited FTP Accounts
PHP 4.3.1
mySQL 4.0.12
Perl 5.61
Cgi-Bin
Anonymous FTP Analog/Webalizer Stats
Webmail
SpamAssassin
SSH (on request)
Custom Error Pages
phpMyAdmin
Trace Route
Cron Jobs
FrontPage 2002 Extensions
SSL (on request)
URL Redirections
Password Protected Directories
Raw Access Logs
Error Logs
99.9% uptime gurantee (We have had 100% uptime in last month)
$2 or $20 a year

We gurantee great support from all our support staff.
If you have no further questions you can signup at http://www.chronichosting.com/order.shtml OR you could email me at webmaster@chronichosting.com or msn me at webmaster@peiinfo.com
Our tech support is done via email, trouble ticket, msn, aim, icq, yahoo im and in the near future via phone.

but I really like vonetwork's hosting plans and community feel of their website.

Thanks again.
Thankyou, we are glad you are considering VONetwork, and we hope to see you as a customer soon.

Luke.

BTW If you care about features, then we also offer everything that X-Istence offers, most of it is standard with CPanel.

Last edited:
Thanks Moonman, Robert, Bizarre-Host and X-Istance for your input. I'm not sure what my final choice will be but I really like vonetwork's hosting plans and community feel of their website.

Thanks again.

Make a wise choice, and thanks for letting us know your position :).

We offer this:

$1.59/month or $20/year

FREE setup

100Mb server storage
5GB Bandwidth
50 POP Email accounts
Web Based Control panel(Ensim pro 3.5.10)
Web Based Mail (Squirrel Mail)
Unlimited E-mail Alias
Unlimited E-mail Forwarding
Unlimited autoresponders
FrontPage 2002
Web statistics
FTP
MySQL 3.23.56
PHP 4.2.2
CGI
SSI
SSH
Perl
SSL
JSP
99.9% Uptime
Many many more other features.

http://long4net.com/?view=hostplans

PHP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 2 ways you can look at it. Pay upfront at .90 cents a month to onehost.ws for a total of $10.80 and never have to worry for hosting 1 year. Or don't. Now if in 6 months they just "disappear", well than you are out $5 bucks (the other $5 you used for the first 6 months).

It doesn't hurt to be the first one to put your foot in the water.

I'm using onehost. I've only been using them for about a month, but I haven't noticed any downtime at all. So far so good. At the prices they have, I decided to give it a try. I'm happy so far.

We offer

Plan1:
100 Meg Webspace
1.5 Gig premium Bandwidth

USD$3.00 per month
--------------------
Plan2:
200 Meg Webspace
3 Gig premium Bandwidth

USD$4.00 per month
--------------------
Plan3:
400 Meg Webspace
5 Gig premium Bandwidth

USD$4.50 per month
--------------------

Server at RackShack Datacentre
Reliable 99.8% uptime

CPanel
999 POP email accounts.
999 Subdomains.
FTP.
PHP.
CGI-Bin.
FrontPage Extension.
100 MySQL Database.
Email Forwarding.
Email Aliases.

Visit my website for more details.
www.neonhq.com

Or email infohq@neonhq.com for custom plan.

Hello,
www.24hostingnow.com would like to offer you:

CUSTOM PLAN
150mb storage
3gb bandwidth
Control Panel - Cpanel
Unlimited POP3/WEB email accounts
PHP 4.3.1, Zend Optimizer, GD module, ImageMagick
Unlimited Mysql Databases (phpMyAdmin Access)
PERL/PYTHON/CGI-BIN (full access)
24x7 FTP access
24x7 SSH access
SSI
FrontPage2000
Cron Jobs
Site Backup and Restore
Unlimited Subdomains/redirects
Park Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains

Guaranteed Services:
24 x 7 x 365 Customer Support
30minutes technical repsonse guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime
Reliable servers & Connectivity
Price freezes for long time
----------------------------------
price:$29.70/year!

Please contact us to set your plan up sales@24hostingnow.com It wont take more than some minutes.

Back