• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

independentlivingtv.com

aaronblrt1

Hi my name is Aaron and I run a virtual TV show, (online TV show in script (screenplay) format) and I wanted to get my website reviewed.

http://independentlivingtv.com

Any things that you think can be changed or would help in the overall appearance of the website or you think could be added. Any comments, anything.

the people look to stretched in a couple pics, and to squished together inthe dvd cover one. i dont like how when you hit the home button it takes you to the enter page again. you should remove the enver page. 4/10

This site aint doing anything for me design wise, the layout has some promise but i would work on your sites look graphics wise, i agree the photos look streched. 4/10

The images look streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetched abit, I would tone that down & it would be great :), 6/10.

people look stretched and arnt cut out well maybe limit how many people you put onto it and maybe add some light blending :D

Back