• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

increase font size vBulletin

tphilakone

increase font size vBulletin v3.6.5

0000uh6.jpg

how do i edit it ?

please help me out

I thought that could be controlled in the AdminCP.

I don't have any current admin permissions to any vb sites, so please pardon any mistakes in this advice. But, it should be worth a try to see if I'm remembering it correctly.

In the AdminCP where you can edit the style elements for the current theme, you should have an area that assigns the color for the post content. (I thought there was a font size option there as well.) You can add in extra style tags in one of the input boxes in that section. You could then add "font-size: ##px;" in there and it should change it accordingly.

Of course you could also hard code it or look in the output of the css file for the font size you need to change and do a find and replace to change them all.

Don't know if that helps or not, I hope it does.

Go into vBulletin Admin -> Styles Manager -> Choose Your Style -> Select "MainCSS" from the dropdown -> Go down to where it says "2nd alternate row" or something like that, and change the font size to 12px

Give us a link so we know it's real :)

Would explain why you don't ask them....................

Back