• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Incognitonetworks.com : Reporting very BAD experience

prem

I was with Robotical World hosting (I got their name and contacts from here at freewebspace.net )... soon after few month.. ie few months got bought over (or whatever) to incognitonetworks.com

Maaan the problem started ... from the first day will now ... EVERYDAY .. each and every day I am facing probs ... and firstly they would resolve the prob saying "Server is up now" .... ok ... server was down for 30mins.. and they need to tell what the prob was .. not fix tickets saying .. now up !!

Trust me .. every day ... each and every day site is down atleast twice a day ... atleast ... and their SQL server .. maan thats down so often ... and when loggin tickets I asked PLS dont say server up.. please let me know why the prob was .... everyday it was a new prob for a few weeks and then the old probs kept repeated and this is going on ... and I am still a customer.. (obviously looking for a better server .. not asking for offers here pls).

These are the some of the probs they faced in the last one month:

SQL server down every now and then (they will reply back no not down but slow .. so slow that siteuptime will try for 5 mins and time out .. ) .. so they will be DEAD slow for 30mins and then dead.

WHY? they give away unlimited sql databases ... and so it seems some users are giving away free databases..

OK .. how do they fix that.. they banned the guy ... instead of limiting the number of databases.. these guys comes back every now and then ... maybe his friends too... and this prob is still on ...

Next they will have servers down everyday ...

Then they have control panel updates .. auto upodates.. auto updates for all softwares make their server down ...

Oh its a small reboot ... but sites down for 10 mins atleast ...

Then there are so many probs .. maan ...

Yes I am paying less because as you guys will know freewebspace Private message is a great way to get custom deals from hosts and I got a nice deal from RWH .. robotical ... but they wont honor the bandwidth deal... later when was site was down for 4-5 hrs for bw exceeded.. finally after lot of tickets and chat they agreed to gimme what RWH plan was..
And because I was paying less, I thought lemme give these guys some time .. maybe they will sort out things ... if you search for posts from me u will see the history ... I am already paying for a secondary server and paying zoneedit's DNS for switching to the failover server ... and thats why I could afford the downtime for my main site ...

But something more sickening happened which somehow crushed all my good feelings towards incognitonetworks. They have a 24 online chat (they are available for few hrs in the monring and few in the evening) ... and on that chat ... you will see the msg .. CONNECTED... You are chatting with XXX ...

and if you state the problem .. ie server down before they type in anything .. they will abruptly close the chat .. for eg: (IG: Incognito)
Me: Hi ...
Me: My site xyz.com is down ...

User ended the chat. And no matter how many time you try to connect with the same name (its not a login passw.. just type in a name and chat). they will not connect ... but try any other name they will not know its you so they will connect ...

So what I do is wait till they say Hi... but now even after he says Hi .. I said "my server is down" ... they disconnected ...

I logged a ticket with this fact they they are ignoring users with probs .. and the ticket DISAPPEARED ... they just deleted it ... maybe customer support agent who did it ..

Now again when I logged in "mary123" ... he said Hi and when I said "Last time I told you site was down, why did you disconnect"... He disconnects ...

What do I do when they run away and not even accept the probs.. and delete these kinda tickets (they do not delete technical tickets and try to solve issues ... i must acknowledge.. )...

I am reporting this here so that users know about this as there is no way I can tell incognito this stuff... as they delete these things and also because I got into their server when I was contacted by roboticalworld.

Hoping that people are aware of what they are getting into.

Hoping that incognito will succeed in weeding out their server probs and also the chat incidents are the cause of just one or two agents and they take care of this kind of rude behavior.

As I type, I am still their customer :)

my backup server is from duport.. (PM from this forum) .. no no :) I m not complaining about duportonline ... :) so whenever this incognito server is down, zoneedit switches it to duport's server ...

And also all my tickets are just for cases when zonedit reports main server down and I go and check siteuptime.com ....

everyday I m back from office at around 7pm and trust me everytime I find the site down ... and sometime the SQL server down .. and I have to chat with these guys ... first they will say .. Oh server not down .. its just slow ... :) ... then after sometime.. "checking ... " .... and then after 10-15 mins ... ok server has been rebooted .. its up now ... and u wait for 10 more mins when everything is up...

these r just the major probs .. forgetting all the minor probs..

prem said:
Yes I am paying less because as you guys will know freewebspace Private message is a great way to get custom deals from hosts and I got a nice deal from RWH ..

Hi,

You have a good negotation skill and you win on price but lose on quality and stability.

This a good time to look for new host.. :biggrin2:

No matter how much I pay incognitonetworks.com for my package ... the server will still have the same downtime :)

Yes I could have gone for a better host but roboticalworld.com was pretty good...

Back