• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

in your oppinion what is the most reliable host?

Originally posted by Omari
i think it is hypermart

Here is an e-mail just in from Hypermart and it looks like they are cutting back some more...

"Greetings from Hypermart Customer Support,

Thank you for writing and reporting this matter. As you know, Hypermart has been providing free hosting for several years. And during that time, we took great pride in the fact that we were able to provide unlimited personalized support for every one of our 1.8 million registered users. In recent months we have received thousands of requests for new services. These requests include support for database connectivity, PHP, and POP email access. We realized that in order to continue to grow and provide these advanced services, we would need to refocus our resources into these new areas. It is for this reason and also due to the current market conditions that regrettably; we are unable to continue to provide personalized support for free users. I apologize for any inconvenience that this will cause you and greatly appreciate your patience in this matter. We will however, continue to update and improve our online support facilities to continue to make your hosting experience as productive and "hassle free" as possible. If you have any complaints or suggestions about how we can improve our online support pages to better serve you, we are glad to hear them. Please send your comments to feedback@hypermart.net."

Hypermart is not good anymore. They charge you if your website go after the 500MB bandwidth limit, and they never put that crap in front of their website. That look like a rip off to me, damn these web hosting services.

Hypermart.... V-ave..... same difference. Too bad they had to bomb our webpages with tons of popups. Dunno if you could put "realiable" and "free web space" together nowadays

My own... hehe... no actually I would have to say:
Virtual Avenue, well at least when I was using it. Now I use much more reliable paid hosts..

I think all hosts from the Hypermart family (Hypermart/VirtualAve/...) are good: there very reliable, have custimized CGI accces, 50 MB,...

The only bad things are that you must give your creditcard nummer as a new member and thay will charge you if you exceed the limits, that's very sad :(

But I was lucky, I've registered my account before you must enter your creditcard information :)

Back