• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In the search for the ways save money.

Fahrenheit

b&
The best way to save money with web hosting is signup for the one or 2 year contract
But I would prefer pay monthly
I need help from someone who ever worked with pinellashosting.com.
What do you think that would be reasonable to ask them for some discounts?
If I ask will they give it to me?
How should I ask to enlarge the opportunities of getting this discount?
Vital for me. Thanks

I'm sure if you contact them they'd be happy to work out a discount for you. If they're unable to offer you a discount simply find a new host, who will be able to transfer your website and files to their servers for free.

I dont know about them but you can ask discount for 2 years. I paying advance for 2 years is not a good option. don't pay more than 6 months in advance untill or unless you are pretty much sure.
good luckI! :)

Surely I would never suggest you to prepay for such long term unless you are too sure about the quality of the host. But it is quite common giving discounts when prepaying for long periods.

Look for any specials with any accounts that they currently have. Usually, once you've signed up for service you may not be eligible to receive any extra savings unless like you said, you purchase an annual or more account.

But, it never hurts to ask, especially if it'll keep you as a loyal customer in this economy.

:)

I would not recommend you have annual or something like that. That is not recommended. What if in the 6 months you will need to move
Do not chose web hosting service because of the discounts. Chose web hosting service because of the service itself

You are correct, usually you will save a bit of money going with a longer term plan. Let us know what you decide to do and how it works out for you.

Definitely ask their sales team if there's any discounts or promos available. If they want you to pre-pay for a longer term check their cancellation policy to make sure that you can get a pro-rated refund if you cancel before then end of the billing term.

You are correct, usually you will save a bit of money going with a longer term plan. Let us know what you decide to do and how it works out for you.

I think that works for 95% of web hosting companies.
Even if they do not write about that on their main web site they might be able to provide3 you some discounts for 1 year+ contracts.

Back