• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In search for a web host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds irkasmork. I hope you keep in mind that choosing a host is a big deal. You have to choose a reliable. Let me know if you need anything.

If you post offers to requests here, please keep it short. We will delete any offer more than 25 rows long. If you post an offer, only reply with what is being requested, not all the details of your hosting package.

Out of the many hosts who posted offers in this thread, only "utcrazy" and "MWH-Jon" have posted offers under 25 lines.

We can offer you our budget plan DOUBLED. The total quotas will be:
• 1200 MB Space
• 20 Gb Bandwidth
• 12 Domains Hosted
• 40 POP3/IMAP Mail Accounts
• Unlimited Email aliases
• 40 SubDomains
• 20 FTP accounts
• Unlimited MySQL databases
Only $2.95 per month!
Please visit http://www.explodehost.com for more information or to order. If you order, purchase the normal budget plan and put fws80734 in the coupon section so I can give you this special plan.
Thanks,
Eliav

Hi irkasmork,

TJR Networks can offer you 500MB of space and 20GB transfer per month for US$59.99 annually. Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

Anthony, why didn't you ask for a name change? You don't create a new account for every domain you own.

Jan, forgot I had an account here. Yes, I had one BoulderHost. Was pretty sure it was on a different forum. As we have spoken, not exactly sure how to proceed. Let me know.

I have decided to use the offer I got from kevhosting.com

BTW the thread seem to have split in two.... odd things are happening.

/Irkasmork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back