• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In search for a web host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com has a plan that fits your need and budget perfectly. Our standard plan 1 (not a customized plan) provides you with everything you need for only $4.95 USD/month

Plan #1:
1000 MB Space (upgrade to 1500 MB for FREE)
10 GB Bandwidth
800 Email
800 FTP
800 MySQL
800 Sub Domain
CPanel and Fantastico
99% Uptime promise
7 - Day No Risk Money Back
100% NO OVERSELL guarantee
FREE TOP LEVEL DOMAIN NAME
No Setup Fee
Support via EMAIL, FORUM, ONLINE SUPPORT, TELEPHONE and FAX

PRICE: $4.95 USD/month

You can purchase this package instantly through our automated system at www.digitalworldhost.com/. You will be billed instantly and your account created instantly. If you have any more questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com!

Best wishes and regards,

Tang

Hi irkasmork,

May be you could pay via money order (Western Union), bank check or wire transfer if you can't pay via credit card? We could offer you a great deal.

Hello,
We can offer you the following custom package.

Space: 1.5gb
Bandwidth: 20GB
Unlimited MYSQL Databases
Unlimited FTP accounts
Payment through paypal
cPanel/Fantastico
$39 for one year.
Instant upgrade/downgrade
Swedish content is no problem
More Information

Please contact us through PM or LiveChat for this to be created.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Last edited:
irkasmork said:
Content in swedish allowed
Payment from unverified Paypal account allowed
(also it would be nice if the account is easily upgradable, if the
site grows)

Omg none of u folks read his request and replied accordingly, please state if swedish content is ok with u or just english language is the main language.

Please read requests properly.And reply clearly stating the same.

Cheers

a1whs.com said:
Omg none of u folks read his request and replied accordingly, please state if swedish content is ok with u or just english language is the main language.

Please read requests properly.And reply clearly stating the same.

Cheers

I think you need to read the posts because mine does say that we allow swedish sites :)

We read it. Swedish is fine. Also, know that the cheapest price is usually not the best. Look for sometihng in the middle. Paying for 6 months, mean you need to rely no a host to be there in 6 months. I think some of the ones who just posted might not be there.

ZoveNet said:
We read it. Swedish is fine. Also, know that the cheapest price is usually not the best. Look for sometihng in the middle. Paying for 6 months, mean you need to rely no a host to be there in 6 months. I think some of the ones who just posted might not be there.

It would help if you posted your URL for the OP :) what have you to hide?

The rules state:

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

Last edited:
I have nothing to hide, except for the fact, our order system is currently not setup yet. We are waiting for it to be setup sometime tonight, so I felt I would PM him and let him know.

My url is http://zovenet.com if you'd like to see it now.

ZoveNet said:
I have nothing to hide, except for the fact, our order system is currently not setup yet. We are waiting for it to be setup sometime tonight, so I felt I would PM him and let him know.

My url is http://zovenet.com if you'd like to see it now.

Thanks for that :)

On a off topic note.

I see you offer an ''unlimited'' reseller for $9.95 (overselling) on your site, ''unlimited'' is not real & is not stable.

Last edited:
Hello There,

We can offer

1GB disk (2GB for $4.50)
15GB bandwidth (25GB for $4.50)
99.9% SLA
cPanel
Fantastico
Fast Servers
Paypal accepted (unverified as well)
24x7 Support
$3.50/month or $4.50 for the next package.

PM/IM me or email sales@nextboxhosting.com. Purchase at www.nextboxhosting.com.

Thanks!

Mark
Nextbox Hosting Solutions Team

Last edited:
Hi

HostingDepartment can offer you:

600MB Premium Webspace
40GB Premium Bandwidth /mo
Unlimited Features
cPanel & Fantastico
We welcome swedish sites
3 DAY FREE TRIAL
Paypal welcome
Instant setup
Can down or upgrade at anytime

Average server load: 0.05 (4 cpus)

Cost: $2.99/mo or $29.99 /yr

Should you have any questions please contact us:)

Support (24/7) MSN, YAHOO, AIM, ICQ, Live chat (on our website), email, ticket & phone.

Last edited:
Wow. Thanks a ton for that! I didn't even notice that. I have been in the industry for years, I know theres no such thing as unlimited. I need to change that. Wow. Thankyou a ton Craig!

Hello,
I represent LytenHost LLC. I'd love to make an offer on your needs. But first a little bit about us. We've been in business since October 2004 (Formally, AlternaHost.Net), we have great uptime, blazing fast servers and connections and best of all we never OVERSELL ANY of our services like most hosts! Don't get oversold! Make the perfect decision, Choose Us!

Light
1,000MB of storage space
25,000MB of data transfer
cPanel WITH Fantastico!
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Unlimited Technical Support
3 Addon Domains and 3 Parked Domains
Daily Backups!
Free Online Site Builder Included!
Free Website Promotion, Uptime Monitoring and $100 Yahoo!/Overture Credit Included!

Only $2.66 / Month | ORDER NOW!

If you'd like to modify the above account or create a completely custom account to fit your needs please don't hesitate to contact us by accessing our site at http://www.lytenhost.com

Have a great day!

Last edited:
My post is #14 now..... :eek2:
Anyway. Thanks for all the nice offers!
I will consider which one to use.
Although we do have quite a lot of material the webpage is not even
created yet. But I should be able to get a first version up and running
within the week.

/Irkasmork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back