• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

in need of add free webhost advice!

onegrlarmi

Hey, I was just looking for some advice...
I have a personal site but I don't need a ton of space (I'm still under 5 megs and probably won't go over)
I'm on angelfire now and although everything else is great, the ads are driving me insane. The only one I could find with no ads when I searched this site was internettrash and they're apparently not taking signups anymore. Any ideas? Thanks alot.

Kyd networks has been very unstable since they "upgraded their servers". Also when did they upgrade to 10 megs :confused:

I had an sphosting site. Didn't have it for five minutes before they deleted it without telling me. I still don't know why, I wasn't violating anything in their TOS and it wasn't as if I had had it long enough for it to be deleted for not being updated often enough.

I ony found out when someone emailed me that she had been trying to join my netring and couldn't find my site.

Sheesh! Talk about Tripod. I thought sphosting would have been better, but I was wrong. Now I have a netring with no sign-up page. I mean, what was wrong with my site? It was just an inoffensive personal site.

Sphosting.com is a member at these forums (profile here), so maybe you can get a response. (Or you could e-mail them for an explanation if you haven't tried that.)

Back