• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In Need of a Host

Neverain

Hello i am looking for a host that can offer me

- 250 - 300MB of Space
- 20gb - 30gb bandwith
- parked domain
- cpanel

i do not have any time to register for a forum and post and stuff but what i give in exchange for this hosting is

- I will put your google ads up on my main page and on my forum and add you to my affiliates list

- My hits are pretty big... 500 - 600 Unique Daily
http://extremetracking.com/open;unique?login=striferc

what i will host on the site is only a portal and a forum the site is a place to download anime but ofcourse the anime is hosted elsewhere and a anime discussion forum. We had 1400+ users registred before my current host went down.

So if anyone is interested please PM give link to their site or add me on msn or email me on romancingboy@gmail.com

Thanks for your time

Hi, if you necesarily need the hosting without posting, by just displaying the google ads, then i can offer you our beginers pacakge at smokyhosts.com . It comes with the following specs:
Disk space::150MB
Bandwidth::1.5GB
control panel::Directadmin
Rest everything comes unlimited.
One time setup fees::20Posts (to prevent spammers and use the server space only to the ones who genuinely require it)

If you want higher specs, or ever wish to upgrade, you can then conver your package to a hosting with posting package and then you can upgrade your resources to the following specs:
Disk space::2GB
Bandwidth::20GB
NO ADS

For more information please click here and check the links in my signature.

Back