• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In need of ~5Gb/~200GB transfer

Server Select

Hey there

I'm looking for the said package, and the host must have little to no down time, and at least have been in business for a year. I"ve had too many bad experiences with bad hosts, and I just want a reliable server to get my feet off the ground with. Please help me out.

I need php, sql, whm, cpanel.. The usual. :)

Do you have a budget in mind it'll cut down on the number of offers that are not suitable for the VPS/reseller you are looking for (that's a point that you could clear up - do you require root access?)

CAWUnited.com - can you follow the rules please for posting offers, or at least not publicly admit you didnt by posting that you didn't bother :rolleyes2

Decker said:
CAWUnited.com - can you follow the rules please for posting offers, or at least not publicly admit you didnt by posting that you didn't bother :rolleyes2

What are you talking about? What rule did i break?

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

Back