• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

{improve site}

I don't like your chances of being asked to help after telling them their site looks silly?

Just a thought.

I like how you say you'll help if you ask nicely, after you directly mocked the site.

Plus, the site looks fine, it's organized, and we have no idea what, if anything, you can do.

lol..

Are you referring to FWS? The layout is fine, and they are professionals. What were you on when you posted this?

LOL

hey, leave him alone. he only got 22 posts and is probably a newbie. i think he is trying to build up his shitty posting count.

Originally posted by adizlaja
hey, leave him alone. he only got 22 posts and is probably a newbie. i think he is trying to build up his shitty posting count.

maybe newbie if u just see my posts count, but not newbie @www ;)

if i've made websites about 4-5 years, then i don't see myself as a newbie :D

anyway.

That's right. There shouldn't be any talks about Newbie or whatever. Everyone's status is the same, regardless of the post count or other thing. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by -tuw-

If you are indeed a professional web designer, then you shouldn't criticise someone else's site in public.

As far as I know, Peo didn't ask for a site review :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jan
As far as I know, Peo didn't ask for a site review :rolleyes:

He probably just wanted to give a feedback to the site as the name of this forum is "Site Feedback." :normal2:

In any case, we don't need someone who claims to be a professional, yet still slams other sites design...than asks to be treated with respect so he can offer some help.

Originally posted by -tuw-

maybe newbie if u just see my posts count, but not newbie @www ;)

anyway.
We meant that you're a newbie to the fws.net community. Nobody's talking about your experience with the Internet.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
exactly, your actions reek of newbie
Please don't brand all newbies in the category of this guy.
Were you like this as a newbie? I sure hope I wasn't! :cool2:

Back