• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Impression Payers

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
Hello,

Now, I have alot of traffic coming in but you know mostly the people on my site, etc. don't click the ads. Some do, but most don't. So I'm looking for some impressions ad payers. (I thought bidvertiser supports impressions, and I gave them 1,800 impressions per-day.)

I'm already using google, bidvertiser doesn't support impressions. (Doesn't pay for them)

- Clicksor supports impressions, how much do they pay?
- AdEngage support impressions, (I'm pretty sure) how much do they pay?
- Does Chikita?

Thanks!

Adengage does not support impressions. If they do i will get impression payment when my site have more than 1000 views.
I know how much clicksor pay for impression but does it again the rule to say it? If not i will say it. If yes i will not say it.

chitika does support Impressions, I am using them myself. I've made 8 cents out of impressions with chitika. :spider:

Well if you're able to convince people to sign up for surveys, etc., then http://www.maxbounty.com offers the best payouts. Basically, maxbounty is a website with a large collection of reputable hosts who will pay if people do their surveys, etc. You can keep track of which surveys are paying out the most and attracting the most users; some pay up to a dollar from completing an action, and some offer up to 50 dollars for a lead/sale!

Last edited:
i was running clicksor on one of my sites and people kept complaining. about spyware/viruses, so i advise against using them. Just my experience

f-wh hosting said:
Adengage does not support impressions. If they do i will get impression payment when my site have more than 1000 views.
I know how much clicksor pay for impression but does it again the rule to say it? If not i will say it. If yes i will not say it.

Pretty sure no rule about that..

Chitika doesn't pay for impressions.....nowhere in chitika site does it say they do, plus my site frequently goes over 1000, and I get $0.00

Back