• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Immediate Opportunity for a Web Designer

Conscript

NLC
NLC
Hello,

I am looking for someone who has artistic talent and abilities in web design.

What I am specifically looking for is:

- The ability to convert wireframe diagrams and website descriptions into actual functioning pages.

- Good knowledge of graphics editing and web design that can be used to develop pages that load quickly and are visually appealing.

- The ability to following directions and use creativity and good judgement to fulfill sometimes vague objectives.

- No php or advanced programming required - the products of what is being produced will strictly be visual designs (HTML/CSS code, Photoshop Graphics, etc.)

Basically the process works like this: I send you a document outlining what I need a web template to look like along with some basic wireframe diagrams so you can see how I want things laid out and you turn that into an actual template I can plug information into and turn into the full website.

I currently have 1 project that I need completed as soon as possible. There will be more coming very soon.

This is a new Illinois (USA) based company whose primary focus will be website design for small, local businesses. The company will be heavily marketed in the US State of Illinois with significant financial investment in Late June/Early July.

I cannot guarantee a steady stream of work yet, but once the company aquires more clients (currently has 3 existing clients) the person selected would be the person who would be working on all of the projects.

The payout is going to be in American dollars through any means you choose (PayPal, Amazon.com, Western Union, any other preferance you may have that is reasonable.).

If you are interested please provide me with the following information:

- How much you would charge for a template (usually consisting of two pages: a home page and a subpage)

- How long would it take you to complete a template from the time you recieve your design/requirement document

- What your skills are (photoshop, HTML, CSS, php, etc.). This is so that if you aren't matched for this particular opportunity I can call on you later once the company expands.

- Examples of your work.

Thank you for your time.

I am looking to make a decision on someone to make the first template based on a design document definitley by Tuesday (June 5th), possibly sooner if the right candidate is found!

Last edited:
Hey,

I am interested in helping you out, check out the following web pages:

http://lakeshorecomputers.net/site.jpg

and its forum

http://lakeshorecomputers.net/site2_forum.jpg

Costs per page depend on the quality of work etc. We work for anywhere from $80+ per main page. Sub-pages are anywhere from $15+. Coding also depends on what is needed, however can be cheaper then the design pending on what style of coding you will need.

I design and code, and have a in-housed team that designs and codes, as well as a few outside coders for projects that we are running out of men to do.

A typical design takes a few days to build coding a few days, Sites normally fully ready within a week (may be shorter or longer).

We accept payments several ways, Western Union preferred but we can work out other alternatives, however we do not accept pay-pal!.

EDIT: Send us the document, we can see if we can do it.

Last edited:
Full Website Design - 20$ (might be more due to complexity)

Basic HTML/CSS Coding - 15$ (will always be charged at this price)

Advanced HTML/CSS Coding - 30$ [XHTML coded] (might be more due to complexity)

Holding a Certificate II and IV in Website Design and a Diploma in Website Development, certifications can be proved upon request.

So you're looking at about 35-40$ USD for a professional layout to be designed and coded in basic format and about 50-60$ USD for a professional layout to be designed and for the website to be coded to XHTML standards.

Hit me up on PM.

Note: If you want more than 6 pages it will cost 5$ each additional page, first 6 are free though :)

Last edited:
MiniMogs, can you provide a example of your work? Those prices are extremly low, would love to see its quality.

Back