• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.img file extension

optiple

hello every body :love: love to all members.

all experts
i request you please tell me that what is .img file and how can i make .img or i convert .iso file into .img.

if you have any information about .img file and making .img file software please tell me i wait you response because i need it.

after finding solution my expiration.:evilb:

The IMG file format is one of the following files, a CD or DVD image file, essentially equivalent to an ISO file. On such a file, simply changing the extension from IMG to ISO can make it usable as the latter by most programs.

.img file extension stands for Macintosh Disk Image.
.IMG files were used by Mac OS 9 and earlier versions of the Mac OS. They have been replaced in Mac OS X by the newer .DMG disk image format.
You can use IMG file reader - MagicISO, Apple Disk Utility, Roxio Toast 10 Titanium, Apple Disk Copy (Mac OS Classic), Aladdin ShrinkWrap (Mac OS Classic) for opening and converting to another format.

bundle of thax

your post solve my big problem.:evilb:

.img file extension stands for Macintosh Disk Image.
.IMG files were used by Mac OS 9 and earlier versions of the Mac OS. They have been replaced in Mac OS X by the newer .DMG disk image format.
You can use IMG file reader - MagicISO, Apple Disk Utility, Roxio Toast 10 Titanium, Apple Disk Copy (Mac OS Classic), Aladdin ShrinkWrap (Mac OS Classic) for opening and converting to another format.

Back