• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Imagezilla.net - Free Adult Image Hosting

imagezilla

Imagezilla aims to be your goto host for large thumbnails. Hosted on gigabit servers with highly optimized nginx configurations we can deliver a large number of images at high speed. We have some of the biggest available thumbnails!

Details:

• Adult images allowed
  • Max file size of 5mb
  • Unlimited bandwidth and storage
  • Firefox 4 plugin is available for easy remote uploading
  • Chrome Plugin available for easy remote uploading
  • Registration not required, file manager is available with registration
  • Allowed file types: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

Visit us at http://imagezilla.net

Last edited:
You do realize this not only does not exist, but is against forum rules right?

We are not a web host. We are an image host. You can upload as many images as you want but we will delete the ones with no views in the last 6 months. Theoretically there is unlimited bandwidth for an image since its real limitations aren't resources but the number of people who view the images.

Our financial model is viable meaning we welcome all amounts of images and whatever traffic it brings. If we are closing in on our bandwidth and storage limits we will purchase more. That said all images not viewed within the last 6 months will be deleted. In other words an image will either be using TBs in bandwidth which we welcome or they will occupy 50-100kb in space and use next to nothing in bandwidth. Its not a big deal for us.

Last edited:
No its you two who missed the point. We aren't a web host. With a web host you cannot have a financially viable business model with unlimited storage and bandwidth. We are an image hosting service which makes this model very viable.

The same general concept applies to you as it does some run-of-the-mill host. You're still hosting your content on a server somewhere. Right? And that server has a finite amount of hard drive space available to store your user's images. Right? End of story.

No the same concept doesn't apply. Dont worry about it, its obvious you dont understand economics.

Yes, the same concept DOES apply. I understand economics all too well, my friend. I've been around this industry for over a decade. I also have a degree in Business Admin from Indiana University. Believe me, I took plenty of econ courses to get it, too. There's nothing you can teach me about economics that I don't already know. What you're doing is a typical marketing ploy to entice users with services that simply aren't sustainable if everybody jumps on the bandwagon all at once. People around here aren't stupid and we can usually spot an overseller from a mile away. Take your nonsense elsewhere, because we'll see right through it.

So how big is this harddrive you have? Last time I checked they havent created the unlimited GB harddrive.

Perhaps you found a wormhole that leads off to some far distant planet where they have the technology to create these. How lucky you are to have extraterrestrial webhosting contacts.

Now that the sarcastic content is out of the way, do you really believe there is such a thing as unlimited? Your harddrive has a limit. Your transfer has a limit. Whether you were suckered into buying "unlimited" from someone else, their HD/BW is limited as well. I seriously doubt you are going to pump thousands of $$$ to keep/maintain the servers needed to allow your "unlimited" claims.

Also do not be so naive to think that because you host images, you are not a web host and above forum rules. You host things on the web, hence you are a webhost and the rules still apply to you.

You guys really dont get it. This isn't a web host, its an image host. You can only upload images. You dont get an ftp/ssh account with unlimited storage or bandwidth. Now if I told you that we never delete images like some hosts, you'd have a point but we do delete inactive images because that sort of model isn't sustainable.

Do our ads pay for our hosting?, it definitely does. We've been running for 3 months solid now and we're at point in our economics of scale where the servers are paying themselves off and they are only running at 25%.

@deeplist, you dont have a degree in economics, you're an idiot who cannot even grasp the constraints of this model.

“Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.” - Ayn Rand

Last edited:
I never said I had a degree in economics. I have a degree in business administration and I had to take several required econ courses in order to complete the curriculum. What higer education do you have? You've been around for what, three months now???? I've been around this industry for over a decade! You say that I'm the idiot? YOU'RE the idiot for offering something that's not sustainable. I couldn't even begin to count how many piss ants like you have been squashed over the years for offering some lame brain service that is destined for failure from the very start. We'll see in the long run.

Does the unlimited model work?

Hostgator offers unlimited disk space and bandwidth web hosting, they are the largest web hosting company in the world.
Photobucket is now also offering unlimited storage space, they are the largest image hosting company in the world.

Somebody should tell Hostgator and Photobucket that their model is unsustainable, they have no idea what they are doing, and they are destined for failure.

Best of luck to you OP.

No, it's not sustainable for them either. If suddenly a large portion of their users decide to make use of their "unlimited" space, their servers would begin crapping out and dropping like flies too. The difference between hostgator and you guys is that they have the: capital, manpower, monitoring abilities, and backup hardware available to mitigate failure before it happens. They also have TOS agreements that are a mile long that make it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to upload more than a few GB because of file type restrictions and "acceptable use" clauses. If you begin uploading several GB of data within a short period of time, I guarantee red flags will start going off in their system and they'll suspend you for breaking some rule in their TOS. What they call "unlimited" is actually QUITE limited after you read through their TOS with a fine tooth comb.

No, it's not sustainable for them either. If suddenly a large portion of their users decide to make use of their "unlimited" space, their servers would begin crapping out and dropping like flies too. The difference between hostgator and you guys is that they have the: capital, manpower, monitoring abilities, and backup hardware available to mitigate failure before it happens. They also have TOS agreements that are a mile long that make it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to upload more than a few GB because of file type restrictions and "acceptable use" clauses. If you begin uploading several GB of data within a short period of time, I guarantee red flags will start going off in their system and they'll suspend you for breaking some rule in their TOS. What they call "unlimited" is actually QUITE limited after you read through their TOS with a fine tooth comb.

Obviously it is sustainable and working for them seeing as they are the largest in their respective industries..

How do you know that this guy does not have the same capability? They claim to be profitable and only using 25% of their capacity. Who are you to judge how they market their services and if they have sufficient capital, manpower, expertise, etc. to sustain what they are offering? Other than pointing out that they are in violation of forum rules, IMO that is none of your business if they choose to offer unlimited anything, something that many of the most successful companies in this industry are also offering.

There were probably many people doubting Hostgator when they started also. You might be right that Hostgator has a lot of things in the TOS that limits what they can use the unlimited space but those strict limits does not exist for Photobucket, which is basically the same market the OP is targeting. If many of Photobucket's users begin to use their unlimited storage space, I have no doubts in my mind that Photobucket will be able to sufficiently plan for that.

So your "destined to fail" prediction is wrong. Unlimited is possible, many of the top hosting companies in the world use this model. Just because you are not able to sufficiently plan for that, doesn't mean that other companies with much more experience and expertise are not able to sufficiently plan for that. You have already done your part in pointing out to the OP that they are in violation of forum rules, that is where you should've stopped IMO, how they run their website is none of your business.

Since you've hijacked another users thread, unless you have 2 accounts and are logging in on the wrong one, you should be aware that as stated before to you that both companies you've quoted have massive disclaimers that clear them of not being able to supply what they 'promise' clearing them of not actually providing what they advertise, buyer beware scenario.

You have already done your part in pointing out to the OP that they are in violation of forum rules, that is where you should've stopped IMO, how they run their website is none of your business.

As you say, which makes it none of yours either to interject,and would have stopped had you not made your presence obvious.

Time for you to 'put up or shut up' imagezilla has suddenly stopped talking since you started, either a simple okay some points to think about or you have 2 accounts here, due to over protective interrupt.

Now please stop being 3 year olds and just come clean to those you want to trust you for services.

I think they will probably start randomly deleting images when the space is full, they said something about deleting inactive ones, this would solve that problem but would also mean a rubbish service.

Last edited:
Since you've hijacked another users thread, unless you have 2 accounts and are logging in on the wrong one, you should be aware that as stated before to you that both companies you've quoted have massive disclaimers that clear them of not being able to supply what they 'promise' clearing them of not actually providing what they advertise, buyer beware scenario.

As you say, which makes it none of yours either to interject,and would have stopped had you not made your presence obvious.

Time for you to 'put up or shut up' imagezilla has suddenly stopped talking since you started, either a simple okay some points to think about or you have 2 accounts here, due to over protective interrupt.

Now please stop being 3 year olds and just come clean to those you want to trust you for services.

It's ironic that you are claiming this since both you and deeplist appear to have some connection in Decker services with each other.

It should be quite obvious to anyone reading this thread that we are not the same person.

We are not affiliated with the OP's service nor do we endorse the OP's service.

It's ironic that you are claiming this since both you and deeplist appear to have some connection in Decker services with each other.

It should be quite obvious to anyone reading this thread that we are not the same person.

We are not affiliated with the OP's service nor do we endorse the OP's service.

Yah, I am sure 1 person had to split 11K posts between 2 accounts. Also, how exactly is Decker part of Decker Services? Because his name is Decker you assumed this? Couldnt be because maybe he builds decks or like b-slapping people at the pub/bar now could it? You know the saying, when you assume you make an --- out of you and me...only there is no me in this scenario.

or like b-slapping people at the pub/bar
it's that one :)

My username is Decker, been using it since boards were run off a 2400baud modem, Charles Deckers surname actually is Decker.

If my username was Smith how many others would I automatically be associated with - Muppet.

Back