• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Image Rating?

is0lized

Well images are not my strong point. I know all about html and php. If you ask me for a php script I can do it, but an image... I'm going to purchase Photoshop 7 soon, but are there any tips you can give me for FireWorks 4?

I could have sworn free.prohosting.com had ads :p..

But the image... it is a bit too dark really, you could probably do with making it a lighter shade of green, and then perhaps a thinner border around the side, something like that anyway, also the font is pretty poor

Dunno if I think a Javscript error is more attractive than a popup. :p
And now the page has mysteriously disappeared.

It's back now. Maybe prohosting was down a minute.

Anyway, I forgot to say that I think the image is OK. :)

The most flashy complex image is not always they best, depending on the situation you are using it in, that is an ok picture

Adobe Photoshop 6.0

Well I went out and purchased "Adobe PhotoShop 6.0"(7.0 couldn't afford it...). So any tips using it would be great! Images = Not my strong point. PHP Scripts = Strong Point. @meow I can add a little java script so you don't get the error anymore.

Re: Adobe Photoshop 6.0

Originally posted by PHPMan
Well I went out and purchased "Adobe PhotoShop 6.0"(7.0 couldn't afford it...). So any tips using it would be great! Images = Not my strong point. PHP Scripts = Strong Point. @meow I can add a little java script so you don't get the error anymore.
I am not great in photoshop either just remember use layers :) and filters, you'll always end up with something cool. And the magic wand is your best friend

ftp down

Prohosting's ftp is down and I can't upload the new banner I made..... Adobe owns fireworks! Too bad I can't get a refund for fireworks.

I think they both are cool depending what you are using the logos for. I would choose the Neon Green one for a Website like the T.V. show X Files and the Second on for a Website like the T.V. show Star Trek.

Thats my opinion.

HGW

Back