• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Image host features?

nice_dude

hi,:fork: :wave: im developing my image host script and i wanted to know what features would you like in a script, this for if you own the image host and features for the users.

thanks

oh ya speed of the image showup is the main point in imagehosting . u can add 360spin, auction, slide show, folder,........

speed has nothing to do with me, im just making a script, im not making a image host, thats why i need features, things you would like.

Some good ideas holydevil thanks

Goe said:
speed has nothing to do with me

That's not true. There are different ways of scripting this script and there are different ways of loading images and etc. Some are more effective than others; some are more advanced than others.

And as far as features go, I would like to see a good slideshow feature where the images can be viewed at any size the user chooses.

Back