• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm seeing if it more than actually was.

Dusty

NLC
NLC
I'm seeing if it more than actually was.

No replies needed. No readed needed either, but you already have.

No, not more than actually was.

That leaves just actually was and never actually was.

I'm leaning toward the later.

I can recall people commenting directly after thread deletion was disabled saying you couldn't do it regardless if there were any replies. It clearly doesn't work now (that was the point of this thread), and since there were those that claim it didn't then, I see no reason why it would've worked in the past either. Therefore, this was a feature that a) was intended to be implemented but never was, b) was attempted to implement but proved impossible/too complex, or c) was implemented but simply doesn't work. The fourth option, it was implemented and did work but was then disabled for some reason, is still there but doesn't make any logical sense-- why would it be disabled any why would not this be mentioned?-- but if you have any reason to think this is the case, do tell.

Back