• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm scared of spiders

ESL = English as a Second Language
It's a foreign language class in school. Since meow's English is not his primary language, I borrowed the abbr "ESL" and used it... :D

We create new words here now and then. You'll have you get used to it. :p

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
I had a closer look realised that they had little red lines on their white backs (I think) and then as I was putting the container down got their mummy/daddy red-back (black with the red stripe) right near my left index finger... I moved very quickly in the oposite direction.

That would have been a mummy spider as the daddy gets killed 'after the act' :eek: </back on topic>

I don't mind creepy crawlies, but I avoid :nervous: ants! :nervous: I am allergic!

I have killed a few tiger snakes (when they got too close to the house), pick up hairy spiders to take them outside and generally watch other creepies. (spray ants)

Yeah? I camped by a lake there where the air was grey with mosquitos. Fact is if you opened your mouth to eat or drink you ate them too. My friend didn't mind but I was close to panic. I didn't want to breath. Itched all over too.
Go there anyway. Iceland is the most wonderful place I've ever been too. And clean! :)

Originally posted by meow
I camped by a lake there where the air was grey with mosquitos. Fact is if you opened your mouth to eat or drink you ate them too.

Won't that make you a vampire? [Mosquitoes carry blood]

Originally posted by meow

Yeah. My blood. ogre2

Imagine books on vampire next time to say "People became vampires by accidentally consuming mosquitoes that carry your blood. Which means, you become a vampire when you drink your own blood." :confused2

My best friend has a tarantula. It eats crickets, and doesn't move much. It sheds too, and what it sheds looks *exactly* like a tarantula, like a perfect copy of itself. Needless to say, we had quite a bit of fun with that.

Back