• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm not asking for the universe for free !

BBReplay

I am looking for some web space for a new website regarding Microsoft Excel.

Perfer a minimum of:
200 MB Storage
3 GB B/W
PHP

If it comes with Fantastico or a similar service offering some 1 click install would be a +

Please NO post to host

I have no problem putting a link or banner for your web hosting service on each page.

Imagine that, a request on here for something less than a 100000 GB reseller with no ads or posting! To be honest if you are offering huge space & bandwidth to everyone for free I am probably not interested in hosting with you. :angel:

Hello, please stop by and check us out at HostHelpers.com. We don't offer free hosting with huge amounts to everyone. Our base plan comes with 500MB space and 5000 MB transfer, and requires no posts. We are selective about approvals, so PM me if you sign up.

Plans are located at http://www.hosthelpers.com/hosting.php

Sites are hosted on quad-core Xeon servers at The Planet.. not your usual free hosting server :)

Hi try www.driphost.com

we are offering 500mb space and 1gb bandwidth. If you use this up and would like to upgrade depending on your traffic, we will upgrade you for free to 1gb space and 5gb bandwidth.

All our plans come with cpanel + fantastico

Thanks,
www.driphost.com

Hey,

If you're still looking for a host, please visit us at www.dsdhost.co.uk, we have cPanel with fantastico and can meet all your requirements, we don't overload our servers either :)

Dan,

Back