• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm looking For...

WKD

Please read this in FULL before making a reply.

• Unlimited MySQL Databases **
  • Unlimited Pop3 Email Accounts **
  • Unlimied Disk Space (or at least 500mb)
  • Unlimited Email Addresses **
  • Unlimited Hits **
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited Bandwidth ** (see below)
  • Decent customer support

** I would have said unlimited bandwidth but then I would get a load of replies saying thats impossible, and to be honest I couldn't give a flying ****. If you are going to make a reply commenting about the package I am looking for, then don't bother. I am only interested in see'in a list of service providers.

If you cannit find me a host that does unlimited, then please post any that are "high" in specification. For example if you can't find me unlimited bandwidth, find me 20Gb one instead.

Thank you

I can offer you a cpanel hosting account to meet your specifications for $100 per year with 500MB Space and 10GB Bandwith, or for $180 per year with 1GB Space and 30GB Bandwith,
or I can offer you an ensim hosting account with 2.5GB space and 25GB Bandwith for $100 per year, although with this pop3, ftp accounts and databases will be limited, but still to 10,000 which is plenty for most people :)
email me jimcarter@jimc.org.uk if you want more info

Just wondering why you need unlimited everything?
Unlimited datatbases?
:confused:

What is the purpose of your site?

Do you have a current site that receives lots of traffic? If so how much?

If you provide more information I can reply with an accurate reply.

Just a word of warning, good customer support is hard/near impossible to get from unlimited features hosts.

Originally posted by towerhost
Just wondering why you need unlimited everything?
Unlimited datatbases?
:confused:

What is the purpose of your site?

Do you have a current site that receives lots of traffic? If so how much?

If you provide more information I can reply with an accurate reply.

Just a word of warning, good customer support is hard/near impossible to get from unlimited features hosts.

I don't like restrictions, I have had hosting before from many service providers. When I fill all my drive space or use all my bandwidth I don't like not being able to use any more. I use alot of databases, so rather than say i want XXX, its easier to order unlimited.

Has anyone got any more unlimited hosts, or high spec hosts for cheaper prices ?

Thanks

But what is your site used for? Unlimited space is good for people that host MP3 files or videos.... most of the time illegal content.

I would like to know the purpose of the site.

Originally posted by WKD
I don't like restrictions... When I fill all my drive space or use all my bandwidth I don't like not being able to use any more.
You can type in 'unlimited bandwidth' or 'unlimited transfer', etc on google to see a list of providers who don't really offer it, but say they do.

You don't like restictions? Well this just in! Hosts didn't find the magic hard drive tree. They also didn't stumble upon the magic connectivity tree. A host buys limited quantities of both space and bandwidth, so you shouldn't be surprised.

The fact that you've seen a 20 GB hdd, a 40 GB hdd, even a 120 or 160 GB hdd, but never an unlimted one, should tell you something. The fact that dialup is slower and less expensive than cable or DSL should also tell you something.

The are real restrictions. The things you want have costs associated with them. The more you use, the more you pay. NO host actually gives you unlimted space and unlimted transfer or bandwidth for a fixed price. It isn't possible. It can't be done. You'd stand a better chance of seeing Santa Claus riding on a purple pony at the mall than you would of actually getting this. You don't want the speech? Fine, have fun with Santa, maybe he'll give you a ride on his pony.

Point is, you are asking something similar to, "Where can I buy a leprechaun?" And I'm sure there are many people who could and would tell you, but if you actually go down to the store, you'll find out quickly that you can't (no matter how many times you ask).

http://www.leprechauns4less.com
http://www.wholesaleleprechauns.com
http://www.discountleprechauns.com
http://www.thelittlegreenmenstore.com

The last one is running a 2-for-1 special... :rolleyes:

Sarcastic? Just a tad, but if you don't get the point, well then you're just asking for punishment and I wish you the best in your search for the magic unlimited provider...

For your convenience: :D
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?postid=320204#post320204

Deep down, I think this person knows this doesn't exist, yet he's willing to put himself throgh the agonizing process anyway. Simply put: If you tell us how much you need to push, there is a solution for your needs. It might not be $10/mo. but there is a solution, no matter how much you need.

Places like Rackshack.net and Nocster include obscene amounts of transfer for less than $100/mo. but it is $100/mo. and there's often set up fees for that server (people have posted that RS runs specials for $1 setup but other posts indicate these are hard to catch, so expect $200-$300 set up fees).

Back