• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i'm looking for Free VPS/VDS with nice features.

sky99

Hi, i'm looking for Free VDS/VPS offer for 6 months or 1 year.

or anyone have free offer VDS/VPS with diskspace more than 2 gb and bandwidth can be more than 100gb for $10/year only. It also can tell me.

If i get free VPS/VDS offer with nice features and big diskspace, maybe i'll sign-up for next year with the particular company.

But, i still request that i can get VDS/VPS offer for $10-$40/year in next year.

Actually, i hope anyone can help me.

But firstly, i hope,if anyone have free VDS/VPS can PM me.

Thank you.

The VPS you require is going to cost around $10-$15 per MONTH, not year.

And you wont get one free. But to raise your chances a little, please answer some common questions:

What are you going to be using the VPS for?
If hosting accounts, do you need a control panel?
Are you willing to place the hosts ad's on all your websites hosting on the VPS?

Free = Not likely
Try a sponsored reseller or something, But you are never going to get a free VPS

I wouldnt say never because someone may want to sponser him, however as Richard said hes going to have to give more information outside of what the plans are in the future...then you may find someone that will take the offer somewhat serious...

Search for "jumpline free vds" using Google - you can get a 2 GB VDS from Jumpline free for a year, however you need a credit card to sign up.

Back