• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IM Looking for a sponsor i want to build a Mu online server

Uninvited

Hello to everyone ,i just joined and i would like to ask you i dunno if its allowed or not ,but im searching someone which he can provide me a dedicate server for free ,i just wanna build my own mu online server and if it could be some permision about me i dont care i just want my own server because i have 0 money atm :( .

asking for a dedicated server is allowed at here.
but the problem is, since dedicated server is quite expensive, it will be hard for you to get 1 for free.

Bump once more u will also get ur money back when i will get some donations to the server and he will be admin too and any other permision accept

Bump once more u will also get ur money back when i will get some donations to the server and he will be admin too and any other permision accept

Bumping is not allowed!

Anyway I don't think anyone would like to offer you a free dedicated server without any proof he will get that money back.

First off, Would a web-hosting solution provider even allow MU hosting on his servers?

There's this whole legality point-of-view about it..

Back