• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm lookin for a new webhost.

Sergio7889, I wasn't replying with a post for myself, I did not supply any of the plan details because that is just crazy price, no one can offer this, really. If you weren't talking to me, then don't worry about this post.

WMSpecialties, what are you talking about? I just posted my offer, i wasn't talking to anyone at all except for Deadeye.

PremiumHosted

I've been watching this thread for awhile now, so I've decided to post an offer for you.

First of all let me lay out the facts. You want reliability, support, service, and good uptime, then your price goes up. There is nothing more to be said about that.

PremiumHosted.neT would like to offer you the following:

500 MB of Space
25 GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MYSQL
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Logins
Fantastico
Cpanel + Features

$8.99/monthly.

This would be under our custom plan section and you'd need to contact us for further discussion on how to sign up.

VISIT US BY CLICKING HERE

We offer you top notch service and support with outstanding servers. 99.9% uptime has always been our gaurantee and we've never failed.

Contact us by:

Sending an email to jarrod@premiumhosted.net

We look forward to hosting you, and we hope we can solve your hosting problems.

Warm Regards,
Jarrod
www.premiumhosted.net

Last edited:
Sergio7889, It was a little hard to understand who you were talking too.
Sergio7889 said:
When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
Don't worry about it then

Try our services at SeekDotNet

hi there,

Are you looking for Free, Reliable, Cheap ASP, ASP.NET MSSQL Hosting with $4 budget?

Please visit: http://www.seekdotnet.com
Guaranteed the best ASP.NET hosting you can find on the market
Offering multi hosting site under one account
Price Start FROM $4 and FREE 3 months hosting when you signup 12 months with us.
99.9% uptime guaranteed

We specialize in Windows Hosting with ASP,ASP.NET,PHP,MSSQL,MYSQL

All account is hosted in windows 2003 and IIS 6 server for maximum reliability,performance and security

We offer 30 days money back guarantee Flexible Web Hosting
We allow you to install additional third party components in our Server.

Moreover, with ONLY $12/month, you'll get a MSSQL database and MySQL database, besides other features such as:
- Disk Space 2000 MB
- Bandwidth 40 GB
- IIS Web Sites 2

If you have a site that requires additional features and extended capabilities, with ONLY $28, you've got

features such as:
- Disk Space 8000 MB
- Bandwidth 160 GB
- IIS Web Sites 15
- 4 (Four) MySQL databases
- 2 (Two) MSSQL databases
- there is NO SETUP FEE
- Moreover, you can host multiple domains/sites under one single account.

Visit us at: http://www.seekdotnet.com

Regards,

Jeremiah Anderson
http://www.seekdotnet.com

Deadeye said:
Sorry you don't look reliable in any way :s

dear deadeye,

can you define reliable for me? how did you arrive to that conclusion?? can you please enlighten me on that... i do not think that you have hosted with us before, so how can you have that opinion about us?

if we were not reliable we would not have been in this industry for nearly eight years, nor would we have nearly 10000 customers who are having a wonderful experience with us......

ashish said:
dear deadeye,

can you define reliable for me? how did you arrive to that conclusion?? can you please enlighten me on that... i do not think that you have hosted with us before, so how can you have that opinion about us?

if we were not reliable we would not have been in this industry for nearly eight years, nor would we have nearly 10000 customers who are having a wonderful experience with us......

You can call me Mike,

Anyhow:
web hosting services on powerful Windows 2000 servers using the most reliable hardware available. Our new servers are standard Pentium class systems, 1.2 Ghz minimum with 512MB ram per system running Windows 2000.
^^1) 1.2Ghz isn't much 512 SD RAM ? Windows 2000 is old and windows isn't good an reliable.
The Complete ASP, ASP.Net, .Net, SQL Server, Windows 2003 web hosting platform.
And then here it say's Windows 2003 that's what I'm callin' not reliable.

You can register your new domain name for $12.75 per domain per year through us.
Register your Domain only $15 per year

What's up with all these different info ?

Your site is just so unclear, I think you should do a MAJOR update or something.
Untill then I'm never gonna get hosted with you ;)

Greetz,
Mike

Hi DeadEye,

If you have a plan to host 3 different sites on one single account, maybe you can consider our Basic Pack at $8 a month. Please visit http://www.seekdotnet.com/p2.apsx

Even though it is stated on the site that this pack only allow up to 2 domains, you can talk to the Sales people and see what's the best deal for you...

Cheers,

Jeremiah Anderson
http://www.seekdotnet.com

Last edited:
Dear Mike,

Thanks for pointing out all the discrepencies, we were aware of this as well, but we are in the process of putting up a totally new site in a very short time.

FYI we are 100% .NET ready, and use windows 2003 platform & $15.00 is what we charge for registration (part of our business strategy) :)

Been around a loooooong time (just ask anyone :D), and have multi-domain accounts, plus everything else. Links are in the sig. I generally dont post in these threads (again, just ask anyone), but it doesnt look like you have found what you are looking for. I can see you are looking for more than what you posted, such as appearance and your initial feeling of the host. So maybe we can satisfy, maybe we cant. If not, then I wish you the best of luck finding the host you are comfortable with. You have a wide range of choices available to you out here on this big virtual freeway :D.

Yeah we do, but I dont think the bandwidth is what he wants.. I'm looking into updating plans if they will let me, they need to be adjusted for the times.

SeekDotNet has a SOLUTION for you

<<Modedit/you already made an offer in this thread. Attention to detail grasshopper>>

Back