• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

I'm Leaving My Igloo

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hey Guys,

So I'm leaving the vast forests of snow storms for a couple weeks in May to visit The Netherlands with a friend. If you've been around the area, any particular places or countries you would recommend seeing?

Pretty excited to explore a new country.

Cheers.

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Hey Guys,

So I'm leaving the vast forests of snow storms for a couple weeks in May to visit The Netherlands with a friend. If you've been around the area, any particular places or countries you would recommend seeing?

Pretty excited to explore a new country.

Cheers.
I have a friend who lives in Maastricht - apparently it's nice there?

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
No idea, but make sure you get some donations for Ice for your melting igloo! It worked for me in the states, so surely it'll work in Europe! :D

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
...Amsterdam.

Also the Island of Texel is really nice for biking around. So unbelievably flat (like the rest of Holland I guess).

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
If you can, maybe visit Germany for me? I'd like to know how it is during the summer. I plan to visit and have heard that its a great place in the summer months.

ROSSLO

I'm from The Netherlands.

Places of interest:

Amsterdam
Delft
Kinderdijk (windmills)
Maastricht is a very nice town indeed
Nature Park "De Hoge Veluwe"
Rotterdam (especially the harbours if you like that)
Utrecht
Noordwijk (beach town)

As for Belgium:

Bruges
Gent
Antwerp
Oostende (beach town)
Durbuy and surroundings
Brussels

Want to know more?

P.S. It should be "Wo is mein Handy?" instead of "mien" ;)