• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm Back!

conkermaniac

VIP
NLC
Heh...don't know if any of you realized, but I was gone for 6 days on a trip to Yunnan province (school field trip). There were Internet cafés, even in that impoverished region, but I didn't have enough time to visit any forums (just check baseball scores and some news). Even though most of you could care less, we went to Kunming (capital of Yunnan), Zhongdian (which was recently renamed to Shangri-La), and Lijiang. So anyway, I'm back and I'll participate on these forums once again. :p

Originally posted by The Red Guy
An American living in china? That's weird.
Why :confused: I am sure many Americans (and other nationalities) live in China and many chinese live in many parts of the world :chinese2:

Indeed they are....that's where education comes into the picture :yawn:

Not to mention a lucrative income for interpreters ;)

Why do you find that weird? My grade alone has people from United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, England, France, Malaysia, Thailand, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Japan, South Korea, and Israel. :)

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Yeah, I live here, but I'm American. That's why we go on so many field trips around China.
That explains everything. I've been wondering ever since I knew you're in China why and how you speak (uh, write) such good English.

Back