• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm a Member of The Russoweb.com Crew!

10Mbits

Hi!

Well, I see it's a hot discussion on this Forum...We appreceate if you would sign up with us.. We offer a lot of stuff and we are on a fast connection...

I've made a temp Signup form in PHP for people who wants to sign up...

We have som problems making a signup form which creates either a subdomain or russoweb.com/yourpae thingi under Russoweb.com...If people will help us this host will GET MUCH BETTER!!! Please tell us where to fins one!

Torsten [tdahlen@russoweb.com]

hello, I am a member of russoweb...ace0...don't listen to these guys...they just don't know a good opportunity when they see one...

I'll Ask Russo To Make An account for you...

I'll Ask Russo To Make An account for you...

To hte man who said his account hasn't been done in one week..

Originally posted by ace0
they just don't know a good opportunity when they see one... [/B]
Wrong. We do know when there's a good opportunity. We also know when there's a seemly superb host that's basically impossible.

When a service is runned by someone who doesn't even know how to run the server and when this service has only been around for a few days then it will not be reliable. I been on six different unlimited hosts that went down all in the same month... now this Russoweb is runned by newbie webdesigners who are unskilled.

ummmm.... not bad, eh?
Al I can see on your page is a white background with a coupla words in a table cell or something... something about mArch the first or whatever.

btw man, your location or age actually has no bearing on how good the page looks, its more like the effort u put in and what u hv available for u to use.

Yes, I did by mistake... Sorry. Feel free to post it again Torsten.

You probaly don't know what CSS is?

You didn't even finish reading that text...
it says:

HI

Torstenonline.com i curently waiting for the 1st of March when thwe net grows into a new generation. You can see a little sneak preview of the new site here. <<<<--------LOOK HERE Dont you know what three.oh is curating???

http://www.threeoh.com/may1
well 1500< has signed up for the relaunch of web site on may 1st!

Thanks

Torsten

Hej Torsten. Yes, I am swedish.

It says March 1st on your site and it should say May 1st, right?

Nice design, but it's very easy to miss the "here" link where you are supposed to click and I beleive that's what Baggio is talking about.

(Some parts of your last message was edited, for abusive language and personal attack. Please don't post such things in the future. Thanks.)

All I get when I try to sign up on Russoweb.com is a page that says they are experiencing technical difficulties.

Baggio and I are talking about his personal site torstenonline.com

Sorry for spamming...

peo...it doesn't work to signup... I've tried...I'm sure I took the right link in the beginning!

Torsten

[Edited by 10Mbits on 04-20-2001 at 01:09 AM]

Back