• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IkonBoard

smwScott

Hi, I am making a new forum and want to run IkonBoard, what site is best for this? I'm just looking for a fast site with minimal ads and enough space just to run IkonBoard.

Thanks.

It's easy enough to kill the banners on any free host. Still doesn't mean you should though.

Originally posted by Phrozen
Here's a free one.

C:\WINDOWS\FTP.EXE

haha... I use it aswell!
But, just anote and question.
note: chmodding files should be done with 'literal SITE CHMOD mode filename'
question: Can I use it aswell when I'm behind a proxy?
(I want to upload from my school, since they have a very big f*ck**g great boadband connection)

http://freecasa.com/

Build a FREE Personal or Business web site!!!

Featuring our exclusive EZ Design Wizard. The EZ Designer allows anyone
to setup and design a web site with NO PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE.

*** You can create more than 20 pages with your FREE web site ***

We are in a position to offer free web site hosting because of the revenue generated by the small percentage of users who upgrade their accounts. At some point you may want to get a domain name, take orders online, or use some of our other advanced web hosting features. For example, if you want to use a domain name for your account, we charge you $6.95/month plus a domain name registration fee.

Free Casa Features :

Coupon Center - Receive exclusive coupons and special offers available only to web site owners. Save money on all kinds of products and services.

Photo Albums - Display photo albums on your web site or send private links to friends and family. Add and change pictures any time you want.

My Music - Select from dozens of stations and listen to real radio broadcasts while you surf the net. No matter what kind of music you like, you will find it here.

Domain Names - Domain Name and Search Engine Registration made easy. Create key search word files without any programming knowledge.

Bulk emailer - Sends batches of emails to others without displaying multiple names on the "Sent To" line of their email.

ecommerce - EZ Upgrade to complete ecommerce shopping cart. Allows shoppers to make purchases 24 hours a day, and you to make money while you sleep.

All these above was what I found from http://www.jarvisgroup.net

Back