• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IkonBoard Hosts

Sauron

I dont know if this is in the right place, but I need to know the best place to host an iB, my host right now is down alot and I need a good host

Thanx!

even you paid , the host will ask you to delete if you have ib on your site . At least terabyte and aletia , hostrocket will do it as i know .

pft... wrong chaos972/richard .... you can't access yupapa's sendmail servers through another place... nor do they have smtp access... the only way is to turn off mail functions :p

I use my IB on one of my site with Netfirms, you can have a free account with them, but you will get a lot of ads on top.

Personally, I paid for it. I was not really happy in the beginning, lots of problems, but now it works well enough (still slow sometimes). My IB is there for about 4 months.

I am afraid most hosts are refusing IB right now because it uses too much server's resources. I am a host myself and don't allow IB on my accounts (and I am an IB fan!). Waiting impatiently Aurora and then maybe I will allow them again...

Back