• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ikonboard - anonomys posting?

ian

I looked in the options to see if I could allow people to post without registering, but don't see an option for it. Is there one?

Thanks,
Ian

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 14
Originally posted by ian
I looked in the options to see if I could allow people to post without registering, but don't see an option for it. Is there one?

Thanks,
Ian
I'm not sure but what was the point of that attatchment?

I thought the attachment was going to show in the post. I tried to add an avator but it won't let me.

Anyone else on my ikonboard question please?

Originally posted by ian
I thought the attachment was going to show in the post. I tried to add an avator but it won't let me.

Anyone else on my ikonboard question please?
You need 150 posts for an avatar. Sorry I can't help with ikonboard.

To enable guest posting, go to your AdminCP. Click on "Edit Forum" and choose the forum you want to enable guest posting on. Change the settings to your liking.

If you want to make it so all forums allow guest posting, go to the Edit Groups link under the subtitle Member Groups. Click on Guest and edit that group. Look for a part where it says "Post new topics? *" and "Reply to other members topics? *". Change those both to yes.

Last edited:
Back