• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you were American, you could drink their crappy beer

I missed the party :cry2:

But as it is his 21st, he still may be partying, so happy birthday mate :biggrin2:

I don't know what vb is, but my assumption is some form of alcohol. My thread title aside, for those of you that don't know, Toefur is straight edge, so I doubt he did any drinking.

aussie beer.. the equivalent of america's budweiser..

or toohey's new...

i myself have only tasted San Miguel.. i'm not at the beer liking age :crying5:

Pardon me, even after Blank Verse explain what is toefur, i still can't understand who that "thing" is?!

Anyway, happy birthday~ :confused2

Originally posted by ranvier
Pardon me, even after Blank Verse explain what is toefur, i still can't understand who that "thing" is?!
It just means that Chris has furry toes :classic2:

Woohoo! A birthday thread! I was hoping someone would start one, ya know... I mean, everyone else gets one. :)

I think it's funny in an ironic sort of way that a thread about my birthday almost becomes one about alcohol. :biggrin2:

Thanks everyone. :) :) :) :)

I just want to say that not all American Beer is crappy.

Bud Light, even though is tastes like watered down water... is the PERFECT funneling and shotgunning beer. And Icehouse is just plain delicious.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOEFUR.

Really. I remember my 21st fondly.

Back