• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If anyone serious can help me out...

Horea72x

Hey I am trying to get a website up which is small but has about 20 - 30 different unique visits every day. I would like to expand it and make it better but my current free hosting is really bad and I can not get a paid hosting since I am only 16 and do not have a credit card. If anyone out there can help me out I will put their advertisment on my website or something in return.

Oh btw right now I currently have my website in html but I was thinking of adding some dynamic content so I would need one or two mysql databases and I am loooking for at least 100 mbs and at least 2 gigs of bandwidth. If more that would be really great. This website btw is going to be a place where me and my friends and whoever else wants to can upload their pictures and we can just have our own place. I am also creating this website so I can learn more about creating them.

NeoMedia Free Hosting : http://forum.neo-freehost.com

If you don't want to post you can put our googleAd on your website.

Here are our free plans :

Plan 1
- 50Mb WebSpace
- 500Mb Bandwith
- 5 ftp accounts
- 5 email accounts
- 5 email lists
- 5 MySql Tables
- Cpanel
- and lots more.
Plan 1 = 10 non spam posts

Plan 2
- 200Mb WebSpace
- 2Gb Bandwith
- 10 ftp accounts
- 10 email accounts
- 10 email lists
- 10 MySql Tables
- Cpanel
- and lots more.
Plan 2 = 25 non spam posts

Plan 3
- 300Mb WebSpace
- 4Gb Bandwith
- 15 ftp accounts
- 15 email accounts
- 15 email lists
- 15 MySql Tables
- Cpanel
- and lots more.
Plan 3 = 50 non spam posts

If you have any questions add :
admin@neomedia-host.com to your msn.

Horea72x said:
Hey I am trying to get a website up which is small but has about 20 - 30 different unique visits every day. I would like to expand it and make it better but my current free hosting is really bad and I can not get a paid hosting since I am only 16 and do not have a credit card. If anyone out there can help me out I will put their advertisment on my website or something in return.

Hello Horea72x,

I would like to help you out. You werent to clear on the amount of space you require, but if you contact me at admin@unifiedhosting.info and let me know exactly what you need, I will be able to set up a package that is right for you. We do not require forum posting. A banner ad would be a requirement though.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

~UH

Hey thanks guys for the replies...but unfortunately I still did not find what I am looking for? Anyone one there found anything better or have anything to offer me? I would really appreciate this since this is the only way I can get hosting as I am only 16.

To answer your question Rhianna its about myself for right now. But I am trying to make it a more user interactable website where I can create a little community for my friends and where we can share pictures and have our own little forum.

Hey guys I did not get anyone willing to host me yet...in a way I shouldn't be surprised because this is Free hosting but I will ask one more time if anyone out there can host me?

We don't do picture hosting at x10Hosting. Please see Terms of Service but we'd be glad to host your forum with your site.

My name is rhianna. I am a moderator at http://www.x10hosting.com

If you register (and on your application) please type rhianna as your referrer.

Our application form and process takes place in our forum, but once you are accepted you will not be required to post in the forum (unless you'd like to be part of and learn from our great community).

We could give you this:
x10Advanced Hosting Plan
Space: 1,000 Megabytes/1 Gigabyte
Bandwidth/Transfer: 20,480 Megabytes/20 Gigabytes
FTP Accounts: 3 FTP Accounts
Email Accounts: 5 Email Accounts
Email Lists: 5 Email Lists
MySQL Databases: 3 MySQL Databases
Postgre Databases: 3 Postgre Databases
Subdomains: 3 Subdomains
Parked Domains: 2 Parked Domains
Addon Domains: 2 Addon Domains
Control Panel/Features: cPanel 10.0.0, Fantastico DeLuxe, RvSkin

This plan requires a small ad-banner to be placed on your site.

Back