• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ideas required

Cherishes

Hey all, I've just got a hosting account but I've no idea what to do with it. It seems like there's endless possiblity that I can do with my account but currently I've no idea at all.

So, any kind souls here can suggest what should I do with my account? It is a 2GB/200GB account. I know its big so I intend to create something big too. Previously I've done normal personal sites but they all received few visitors. I was demoralised by it and left the business for quite a while.

Now that I'm back, could someone gives me some suggestions? Or is there anyone who can help me out to build my site? Cause I have totally no idea what to do with it.

Thank You. :)

T.M. said:
why did you get it? :S

Hmm, thinking the same here.

*WARNING* Don't give hosting to people like this, they get free hosting for the sake of free and then don't do anything with their accounts because of lack of ideas, which they should have some befor REQUESTING it. *WARNING*

Shut Up If You Dont Know Whats Going On

Obviously, you guys didnt read properly. Did I ever mention I get it for free? I said I got an account and thats all right? I bought one and I have no idea what to do with it. Isnt this sound reasonable? Why on earth would you think I can get such a big account without paying? You might think some kind souls gave it to me for FREE but whats between me and the owner you guys didnt know right?

Then if you do not know how on earth I get the account then shut up and stay with your own business. I'm just asking for an idea. If you dont have one, jolly well leave me alone. Thanks. I wouldnt want to talk more to these intelluctual-disabled people. :wave:

Previously I've done normal personal sites but they all received few visitors. I was demoralised by it and left the business for quite a while.

I did a personal site previously and I'm now asking for ideas for my new site.

OK. First off don't jip the other guys - they just didnt understand you clearly (like me).

You may want to consider:
- Humour site, with videos etc - excellent for traffic
- Image Upload site, but be warned - you may need to upgrade
- Games/Arcade site
- Forums host (or some other host that isnt hosting other sites)

Well, who wouldnt be angry if somone fires you off in the first place without clarifying the doubts.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestions. I value it. I respect people who respect others.

T.M. said:
OK. First off don't jip the other guys - they just didnt understand you clearly (like me).

You may want to consider:
- Humour site, with videos etc - excellent for traffic
- Image Upload site, but be warned - you may need to upgrade
- Games/Arcade site
- Forums host (or some other host that isnt hosting other sites)
All good ideas but I like the humor site the best. I think that would get the best traffic as well.

I'm in full of favor of customers buying accounts and not utilizing them.

Buy all your future accounts from me, I'll take care of you ;)

hottweelz said:
I'm in full of favor of customers buying accounts and not utilizing them.

Buy all your future accounts from me, I'll take care of you ;)
LMAO, how very true. Of coarse if the account isnt used then they will be easy to take care of.

If you promise to never use the account, i can give you:

1000TB Space
100000000000TB Bandwidth
$10/month

Back