• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iBrightCMS New Layout

nope, havent seen them before. i am not going to charge for the CMS though, so, i would hope if someone is going to use it for a client, they would not charge for the cms either.

i think this is one of the highest ratings you have ever given me or anyone for that matter Devin. :p lol. thanks bro.

Looks AMAZING mate ;) One question - where are the plugin controls etc ... going to go ?

Wasn't sure if you were going to charge or not :) so no I wouldn't either. But can I be an official host :D

See if it's crap what a ripping your going to get :lol:

Looks AMAZING mate ;) One question - where are the plugin controls etc ... going to go ?

each one of the menu link tabs has a drop down except Edit Page Content. you manage the plugins in the General Settings tab. :D

the mockup isnt 100% accurate right now. it shows you being on the General Settings tab and hovered over the Manage Gallery tab, but, there should be another link before all of them for Admin Home, and that is the one it should show you on right now actually. so, it is a little mis-leading. sorry for that. :p

8 - 9 - 10 - 11

TAKE THAT JO-DAWG

I like it a lot. The only thing that stands out to me is the two gradients on the nav bar. There's a line between them. Maybe mesh them together so it ... flows like Nas.

8 - 9 - 10 - 11

TAKE THAT JO-DAWG

I like it a lot. The only thing that stands out to me is the two gradients on the nav bar. There's a line between them. Maybe mesh them together so it ... flows like Nas.

its a glass effect brother, you know, like the vista taskbar, and apply menus, and all the other web 2.0 graphics ;) but, thanks for the feedback. much appreciated.

Back