• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i9h.Net - Free Quality Shared & Reseller Hosting! Free Domain (.COM/.ORG) Included!

Frimon86

pumpkin2 i9h.Net - Free Quality Shared & Reseller Hosting! » The BoogyMan said so! pumpkin2​

Ghost, ghouls and monsters aren't the only thing to be afriad of on Halloween. Urban legends thrive on people's deepest fears -- that our safe world can crack at any moment and a madman will change our lives forever. That alone is enough to give anyone some second thoughts about our everyday routine. So watch out readers! i9Host is on a madman rage -- special thanks to Zack for poking a hole in the candy sack! Now YOU get all of his treats :evilb:

pumpkin2 HAPPY HALLOWEEN! pumpkin2

Two Day Special ONLY! Take advantage NOW! Offer ends November 1st 2007!
########################################

Package Type: Shared Hosting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plan Name: SH Halloween Ghidora
8,000mb Storage
90,000Mb Bandwidth

Unlimited Features!
Host Unlimited Websites!
cPanel & Fantastico!
Requirements: 10 Newly Created Threads, 30 Posts

Plan Name: SH Halloween Ginnungagap
12,000mb Storage
150,000Mb Bandwidth

Unlimited Features!
Host Unlimited Websites!
cPanel & Fantastico!
Free .ORG Domain Name Included!
Requirements: 20 Newly Created Threads, 50 Posts

Sign up with any of the above Shared Hosting Plans and receive an additional 5,000mb Storage and 10,000mb monthly Bandwidth!

---------------------------------------------
i9Host's candy bag is running out of candy!!
---------------------------------------------

Package Type: Reseller Hosting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plan Name: RS Halloween Sasquatch
12,000mb Storage
100,000mb Bandwidth

Unlimited Features!
Host Unlimited Domains!
WHM & CPanel with Fantastico + RVSkin
Requirements: 20 Newly Created Threads, 50 Posts

Plan Name: RS Halloween Nosferatu
20,0000mb Storage
270,000mb Bandwidth

Unlimited Features!
Host Unlimited Domains!
WHM & CPanel with Fantastico + RVSkin
FREE .COM Domain Included!
Requirements: 30 Newly Created Threads, 70 Posts

#####################
When you obtain any of these specials, the monthly requirements are 7 newly created threads and 22 posts.

To avoid the many dangers children face while trick or treating, use common sense. Be aware of potential Halloween hazards and take precautions to eliminate them. Consider heading for an indoor Halloween party and bypass any chaos or danger.

Trick-or-Treating Tips:

* Carry a flashlight with fresh batteries after dark.
* Take along money for a phone call.
* Wear identification that's easy to read.
* Always trick or treat in groups, accompanied by an adult.
* Follow a curfew and take a watch with a backlight.
* Plan your route ahead of time.
* Stay on the sidewalks and out of the streets. Cross only at intersections and designated crosswalks.
* Walk. No running. (I know you wanna beat the other kids to the next door, but better be safer than sorry!)
* Don't trample through flower beds and gardens.
* Watch out for open flames in jack-o-Lanterns.
* Trick or treat in familiar neighborhoods.
* Walk with your head up and be aware of your surroundings.
* Only visit well lit houses. Don't stop at dark houses.
* Don't enter any houses unless you know the people.
* Carry a spare Halloween bag -- in case yours breaks or you fill your original one.
* Don't approach unfamiliar pets and animals.
* Don't cut across yards and stay out of back yards.
* Follow traffic signals and don't jaywalk.
* Always watch for cars backing up or turning.
* Review the "stop, drop and roll" procedure in case your costume catches on fire.
* Never accept rides from strangers.
* Respect other people and their property.
* Be polite and say "thank you."
* Don't eat any candy until it's inspected for tampering under bright lights.
* Avoid candy that has loose wrappings, is unwrapped, has puncture holes, or is homemade.
* Small children should not be allowed hard candy they may choke on.
* Report any suspicious or criminal activity to an adult or the police.
* Consider having a party instead of Trick or Treating.

BE SAFE. BE SMART.

For more information about our other plans please visit the links below:
Shared Hosting Plans: http://www.i9host.net/sharedhosting.php
Reseller Hosting Plans: http://www.i9host.net/resellerhosting.php

Do you already have a hosting account with another hosting company? Are you looking to make the move to i9Host? Well if you are we are willing to transfer your entire site to our servers absolutely free. Are you a reseller looking to move to i9Host? We can transfer you and all your clients accounts over to our servers 100% free of charge (provided the transfer is coming from up to date cpanel servers).

About i9Host.net

I9H (I9Host) started on September 2006. We are a post to host based free web hosting company, however, we do have plans that require no posts. Our aim is to offer real reliable free web hosting with a free domain to gain your satisfaction. We offer tons and tons of features and we're equipped with the latest hardware & software technologies, and because we know that your information is precious, our data center offers maximum safety and backup systems. If you're willing to give quality an affordable chance, don't hesitate to give us a shot!

Why choose us? Because we are experienced in offering web hosting, and because we provide first class customer support. Our servers have an uptime average of over 99.996% which you can view here http://www.i9host.net/uptime.php so you can rely on us to maintain your website as if you were with a paid hosting company. We offer fast, reliable and easy to use web hosting for the beginner or the advanced user. We offer cPanel based control panels for you to operate your hosting account. It couldn't be easier! We do not overload our servers with customers which means they remain fast and reliable.

Our Promise to you - Absolutely No gimmicks, No catches, No loopholes, No fees, No setup fees, No hidden charges, No forced advertising, No banners or banner ads, No popups. Not now. Now Ever!

For more information on our network, please visit http://www.i9host.net/uptime.php
If you have any questions feel free to post them here, or better, send us an e-mail at info@i9host.net

When Your Site Is Your Business Or Hobby, Choose i9Host.net!

As another host I can get dragged over hot coals for replying - but nice post.

:angel: Adding the tips Frimon86 is a very nice touch oft forgotten by the working minions like us. Good on you.

Back