• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Would Like Hosting... =)

JassiB

Howdie;

Well, how should I start this off?

Well, I would like to start a website. And well, the thing about this website is, I don't need much file space (10 -100 mb; with 100mb probably being too much... and I mean way to much - but when databases grow, who knows...). However, even though I don't need gigabytes and gigabytes of space, I probably will with bandwidth. Now, to start 10 GB should be plenty, however overtime that number will probably grow, to possibly 100 - 200GB a month (but this could take many many many years, but the hope is eventually it will).

Anyhow, a summary of what I would like / need, and yes some of it may sound unrealistic, but what can I say; that's why I'm requesting it! ^^!

Space: 50 mb (with the ability to add more if I should end up using it up)
Bandwidth: 10 GB (with the ability to add more if I should end up using it up)

Domain: I don't own one; sorry... But if you could provide a sub-domain that would be awesome! Or, if you can... maybe you could provide me a domain?

Scripting: PHP 4
Database: MySQL
Databases: 2 - 3 (I think that's all I should need)

Special Requests: A nice webhost who wouldn't mind helping me out if I get stuck of have a bit of trouble.

Topic of the website: Please don't flame me, if you can't provide an offer, I understand; but please don't flame! I'd like to run a proxy website.

Well, that's pretty much all I have to say. Oh, and yes, I know this is a lot to ask for. So if there's something I could do in return, just message me and we could work something out!

Thanks for reading my post!

*EDIT*

How could I forget... I would like ftp access too! It would be awful hard to get my website on the net without having a way to upload it.

- Jaypee

Hi! Greetings from CyberKit Team. We have a hosting offer for everyone. Our Plan is as fair and simple and come with:

Cpanel W/ Fantastico

Plan A (20 Forum Posts)

500MB (Space)
10GB (Monthly "Transfer" Not "Bandwidth")
:)
4 MySQL Databases
2 Parked Domains
2 SubDomains
FTP Account
GREAT SUPPORT TEAM!
You can use the subdomain: http://yourname.cykit.net
FREE

Visit the Forum to apply for an account (you must have at least 20 posts for your account to be accepted. 20 posts minimum. 20 posts ONLY and not 20 posts a month. I repeat, 20 posts ONLY!)

P.S. All graphic artists and graphic art fans, you can post your avatar/sig/logo requests in our Forum in the PhotoShop/ FireWorks and Flash Section. Thank you! Cheers! :D

Regards,
soulm8sflyff
GFX Team
CyberKit

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick reply!

However, just to double check, can the space / Monthly transfer be upgraded?

- Jaypee

You can request for it from the Admin but of course you should have good reason. See, many people asks too much even if they don't really "needed" the space/transfer but just "wanted" it. Hope you understand and hope you get my point. Cheers. :)

Check this Site out:
http://www.rajhosting.com/forum/
Up to 500Mbs Space
Up to 5Gb Bandwidth
Cpanel
Domains:10
Subdomains-100
My Sql - 15
Webmail
99.99% Uptime
Adult Content Allowed
File Manger
FTP Manger
Hot Link Protection
and Much Much More @ Rajhosting.com
In Return you Must place a 468*60 Banner on All your pages (Not Forced)

So, these are the only offers I'll get?

(sigh getting 20 posts - when you want to make them quality posts - is difficult)

- Jaypee

Back