• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I would like a review of my site.

challan116

Here is my site, can anyone see anything that needs to be done and or modified?
HTML:
<a href=”http://www.glencocleaning.com”>

Chris

Looks good. I personally would get rid of some of the whitespace under the main body text (maybe move the hours of operation up and over to the left?). The estimates.html was missing at the time of checking, still in construction? :). And where it says "Superior Commercial Cleaning" at the top right, make the bold stay on it on the pages other than your index, for consistency. It's bold on the index page and not on the others.

Other than that it looks good, keep building on it as you go along. :)

I would remove the contact us from the main page to get rid of the big blank white space. Then on the contact page get rid of the information and the image-rotate2.gif that is also on the main page and place the contact us form there.

Also your free estimates link is producing an page not found error.

I would suggest you to remove the Contact Us from the main page or you use the contact form which you used for other pages. And is your website under construction because the page estimates.html is not loading

My viewpoint

I agree with what TLCHosting said "Contact Us" form needs to be at top or at bottom or the way TLCHosting suggesting instead of in between.
:fangel:

Back