• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I won't recommend AmazingMedia

ckevin

After sending 2 late checks, they deleted my account without notice, last day, I emailed them the name of the payee is not written in FULL name of mine, also the name printed in the Mailing Address is typo and remind them to correct in the future checks, today, they replied me my account is deleted and no further payment would be sent!

===
Hello:

Upon review of your account it was terminated as of December 18, 2000. Therefore, you will not be receiving any further compensation.

Please contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Amazing Media Support Team
===

I don't think they are mature company as:

(1) They ALWAYS send their check late!
(2) They have typo on the receiver's name in the mailing address
(3) The check name is not stated in FULL name (as what I entered in the Payee Field)
(4) I can't believe they need not send me the previous payment, BurstMedia/Focusin also send the final check to me after terminating my account.

Please give advice or suggest other ad company! Currently I only use flycast...

Thanks.

cj.com for CPA/CPS/CPC and maybe fastclick.com for CPM/CPC. But if you are with flycast.com I don't think you will find a better ad network unless you have atleast 3 million page views per month -> doubleclick.com.

my website : http://www.asianhome.net

They accpet my website in August 2000.

Do you think I can argue/get back my previous payment in Nov, Oct and the early Dec 2000? It's unfair that they terminate my account and stop to send the check that they have to pay!

Thanks your suggestion... Peo!

BTW, Flycast can only sell about 50% of my ad space, so that I need to get other ad company there.

Thanks all :)

kevin

Two minor points:

1) When Burst cancelled my account they owed me $2000 which I never recieved.
2) Amazingmedia have never sent me a late cheque

Back