• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I will host your site FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake

Anyone here who wants free bannerless and popup free hosting let me know and I will host it... I cannot host adult sites but I will host anything else...

Here is what I offer:

Unlimited Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
SSI
PHP
CGI
mod_perl
Apache ASP

MySQL Database Upon Request (I have to run the .sql file myself as I am the only one who has access to phpMyAdmin at the moment)

Uploads are done via ftp and your site URL would be: http://www.ottawalan.com/~yourusername

However you can get some forwarding service if you want...

If this sounds good then please email me and I will set you up with an account.

Could be he is in another totally different timezone and is still sleeping too. Don't expect people to be online 24 hours a day, just to keep all the nationalities happy?? Have patience people :classic2:

Please do not email me anymore as we are having difficulty with our server as someone uploaded warez to it... I am trying to get this mess cleaned up and I will be able to host more sites soon...

Would you host me?
I got some Beavis and Butthead videos on it though.....
You probably won't but it's worth and ask

if the site every got in trouble which it won't I would kill it asap.

Originally posted by SolidSnake
Please do not email me anymore as we are having difficulty with our server as someone uploaded warez to it... I am trying to get this mess cleaned up and I will be able to host more sites soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back