• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I was thinking about past FWPs today, and...

its a bit messy eh? Actually, netcabins had a hard drive crash and lost all of the user pages. They were supposed to be up again in march. Its march and nothing. Last i heard Tom had merged his site with DataBlocks.net and things where going to be taking off. Im not sure whats going on now but i hear that datablocks was bought out. Maybe the new owners dont want anything to do with netcabins? Hopefully we will be seeing NC again, because they were an excellent host and they had some great future plans. Tom if your out there, maybe you could reply? let us know whats going on? also, if anyone has the message board url for NC could you post it? maybe we could find out more there.

Thanks :) I was wondering if they'll come back. I hope they do -- I enjoyed their service for the two days I used it lol. Everyone else said they had a GREAT service -- this FWP stood out above the rest...

Yeah, I used them before they went down. And the only updated copy of my site was on that server. This teaches me a very important lesson, always back up your files. :(

Hey all :)

Netcabins is not gone.. :)

They are still moving in with us (Datablocks) when we move our servers to Xmission... A world class facility in Utah.

The move takes place March 31'st, as far as I know, Tom will have it up and running as soon as its moved in.. :)

John

Datablocks.net

Originally posted by Datablocks
The move takes place March 31'st, as far as I know, Tom will have it up and running as soon as its moved in.. :)
Hey, I guessed correctly!! :D

Netcabins moving With Datablocks=bad

datablocks isn't datablocks.com awlays down everytime i tryed to upload u would awlays be down why is that and when netcabins moves in your server wont they awlays be down to

Maybe you can't upload because you are trying to upload to Datablocks.com, rather than Datablocks.net?

Back