• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i want to start my own hosting company!

Matsta

Hey can anyone help ill need
750gb space
unlimited bandwidth
unlimited extras (mysql databses ec)
cpanel
Can anyone help
I also want to do so I dont pay anything via payments through ads!

wow, thats some request, #1 unlimited bandwidth isnt real, #2 750GB disk space?......ok. What is your budget? or do you want this for free.

Approximatle this will cost like $700 a month. I think you should get a VPS with low specs as for now, then upgrade to a dedicated. While to order such big server, is just a waste of money.

He said he would let you put ads on his site...other than that...no payment....
some people just never learn..

750GB is not reasonable unless you already have a large client base. At least 150 clients. Even that doesn't really justify 3/4 TB of disk space.

Brandon said:
He said he would let you put ads on his site...other than that...no payment....
some people just never learn..
LOL, thats kinda funny. Unless the site is already established and well known oldman2

Your looking at a shared NAS at that request, cost = astronomical

I think you should revisit your post MATSTA

Both of the basics are unreasonable.

Matsta said:
750gb space
unlimited bandwidth
cpanel
Can anyone help

Takes money to make money. This will never happen. First incorporate your business name. Try creating a business plan. If you are over 18 try and get a loan after submitting a business plan through SBA or some other lender. Then go from there if you are wanting to open a serious web hosting firm. If not save up anywhere from $30-40 a month and go with a repsectable hosting provider. Grow your business with a good client base first, then maybe consider a dedicated server. After obtaining 5-6 dedicated boxes from a respectable web hosting provider, start looking at buying servers out right or on credit either with CDW, RackmountECT, ServersDirect, Dell, etc. After this, look at the pricing of switchs (foundry, juniper, etc) Then, look at your options with a carrier hotel, get two or three bandwidth providers for redundancy on atleast a 10Mbps commit with 100Mbps burstable. Contact cPanel, plesk or ensim...or perhaps all three and partner NOC with them. Then contact the carrier hotel and find out how much power you will need to run your servers, routers, switches...etc etc. After than advertise, advertise, advertise to make your overhead costs drop to the ground, and your debt to ratio lower.

As you see that's not the only problems you will face when starting a good company. I have seen SO many "hosting" companies start up just within 2005-06, but only a handfull are decent to very good providers. This happens with a good finacial backing, and a good understanding of the industry. Your request for 750GB space, and unlimited bandwidth...and for FREE with ads tells us one thing...you do not have a very good understanding of the business, and this is where hosting providers offer $2 packages and expect to make money off of that...no way!

If you really want to start a hosting company, look at all your options. Get a good idea of how servers, the industry, and smaller companies start off.

I know this probably wasn't the right post you were looking for. However, it had to be said

Matsta said:
750gb space
unlimited bandwidth
cpanel
Can anyone help

The post indicates that you have to learn a lot, so I'd recommend you to look for a free host. Check here freewebspace section you will get number of offers.

Matsta,

You *MAY* be able to find a free reseller on here or elsewhere. But I as well as many others HIGHLY suggest that if you are serious about what you are trying to do then you'll need to invest into it atleast ALITTLE. Don't just jump in because of what you think you may make, because is most reality you will only ruin the market even more by contributing to it something thats not backed by anything.

I don't mean to come at you as being harsh but only truthful. What are you going to do if users need support? Scripts? Billing system? System tech? What prices will you operate at? Business plan? All these things really count and a reseller account is just that, a reseller account. Back it up with something.

Last edited:
The only free reseller I found on the we is the Resellerpanel. They just offer you a prescripted hosting site & you need to add your domain to your account. You earn commisions for each sale.. :)

Yea I want to do a free hosting company so I dont earn anything and by the way im only 13(well nearly) so I cant really afford anything!

Well, unlimited is just unrealistic, its impossible. Maby agigforfree.com can get you a small free reseller i heard. Very hard to get one, but if you try hard you could. Good luck,

Regards

Ok I figured this out now
I need 5gb space
maybe 100gb bandwith or more (maybe)
cpanel
unlimited features
for about 10-15 bucks a month???

We can offer:
4Gb space
70GB bandwith
cPanel
WHM
Fantastico
Unlimited Features
Overselling
$6/mo standard price

Pm me for more info

Thanks for the link, i only plan to have 100-200 members so wont be to corwded
I guess ill tell you plans i can offer
Starter:
250mb space
2.5gb bandwidth
cpanel
10 sql databases
10 subdomains
10 emails
Small banner(468x60)
Advance
500mb space
5gb bandwidth
cpanel
20 sql databases
20 subdomains
20 emails
large banner
25 posts a week!

Matsta said:
Ok I figured this out now
I need 5gb space
maybe 100gb bandwith or more (maybe)
cpanel
unlimited features
for about 10-15 bucks a month???

HostFrog can offer you the 5GB monthly Disk Spce, and 50GB monthly bandwidth for $19.95/per month. Instant activation, 24x7 Toll Free Access Support, and cPanel Included

Plan Details

Back