• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I want to share my dedicated server

simin

I have a dedicated server running several websites. Since I only use a few resources. I'm willing to share my server to community/hobbies websites with at least 1000 unique/day. If you have more (or less) we can discuss it later. In return I'd like to have my banner displayed in every page (discuss-able). It's okay if you do not have domain.
Here is the server specification:

Dell PowerEdge 600SC
P4-2.4GHz
512MB ECC REG DDR RAM
CPanel 6
I have 400GB bandwidth left to share :confused:
Hosted in www.ezzi.com

Account is customable depend on your need. Please no mp3/movies/etc.

I'm not hosting much website to keep the server running fast. So be quick ;)

Edited:
All account will have this features:
100 MB Space
5GB Bandwidth
5 ftp account
20 mailbox
5 mailing list
20 subdomain
3 domain parking
3 addon domain (pointing to your directory)
PHP, Perl, Mysql you get all! 10 databases
xSkin CPanel

Rules:No mp3, no movies, no adult!
wallpaper, arts, graphics.... OK!

I host one with 30GB traffic and 200MB space too ;)
The server itself can handle 400 account, but I'll stop to 50 account only.

Last edited:
Hi, I visited your websites. Both. I don't think you have such a lot of visitor. Why you want to move from yupapa? I may able to host you, but with 468x60 size banner :eek:

How about me i have over 3000 hits a day :)

here my site My Site

the host im with is taking me down due too much bandwidth :(

Do you have php/mysql i need that too.

Hi simin. I am thinking of opening another website about smilies.

I want it to be something like mysmilies.com, but I don't know how much visitors I will have.

Oh well.

Originally posted by simin
I'm willing to share my server to community/hobbies websites with at least 1000 unique/day.

Here is the server specification:

Dell PowerEdge 600SC
P4-2.4GHz
512MB ECC REG DDR RAM
CPanel 6

***I have 400GB bandwidth left to share*** :confused:

Hosted in www.ezzi.com

If you have a limit of 400 Gb why you want to host very popular Sites ?...

You should host personal sites (well, i dont know is your choise and you money)...:chinese2:

Originally posted by Kalashnikov
hawkie, are you joking? You have just about no posts in your forums. How do you figure you average 3000 hits a day?

I know that they are a lot of Lyers out there but now i know hackie is One of them... Just LOL ... 14 Post and 3000 Hits/day ... LOL ... HAHAHA !!!!.... :D

If you have a limit of 400 Gb why you want to host very popular Sites ?...
You should host personal sites (well, i dont know is your choise and you money)...
Yes, I want to host popular site. But most of them already have good server and sponsor. So I open this to personal/community/hobby websites too.
Matrix, I run web business in www.indexu.com (commercial php script). The server cost is covered by the its sales. I know it's not easy for some people to make existence in internet. I have resource that may able to help them, and they can help me to promote our product too. I think it's win-win and fair enough ;)

I know that they are a lot of Lyers out there but now i know hackie is One of them... Just LOL ... 14 Post and 3000 Hits/day ... LOL ... HAHAHA !!!!....
Hey... don't you know that big things always start from a simple things. Don't underestimate their potensial. :chinese2:

Oiii ....

hits mean = how many times your resources loaded (images/pages/etc)

unique mean = how many unique visitor you have :eek:

Back